Post your favorite "chill" songs (if you know what i mean) or just relaxing songs in general

The Chromatics - Tick of the Clock

Happy New Year to everyone...Hope everyone has a great year...

Mister Lies - False Astronomy

Posting this song again...

Last edited:
Charlie Hunter Quartet - More Than This (ft. Nora Jones)

The Eurythmics song up there from the 9 1/2 Weeks soundtrack made me think of the Bryan Ferry song which made me think of this Roxy Music cover...

Nosaj Thing - Aquarium & NIghtcrawler

Some of you might recognize the beat from Aquarium as the the beat Kid Cudi used...He's worked with people like Kendrick Lamar to Toro Y Moi...Nosaj has a new album dropping later this month...

Last edited:
Good stuff psk2310, you're holding this thread down.

Anything by Sade really can go in this thread, but these particular

instrumentals are fitting.

Cherokee - Take Care Of You

Thanks for the reps WhoShotCha. I'd rep you back but it appears I'm at some limit that I didn't know existed. I'll try to remember to rep you back once whatever time passes.

Here's another French electronic group Cherokee. I first caught on to them a while back when they did a remix of Daft Punk's Something About Us.

I love Sade & your right you could post anything of her's in here. Below is the Nellee Hooper (Massive Attack) remix of Feel No Pain. Not sure if you're aware but her band had a side project called Sweetback. They released 2 albums. The first one is the best one which features Maxwell & Amel Larrrieux. Below is a remix of a single from their first album. If you don't have it, I highly recommend it for any Sade fan.

Ro- Good posts up there. I'd rep you but again I'm at some limit....

Sade - Feel No Pain (Nellee Hooper Remix)

Sweetback - You Will Rise (ft. Amel Larrieux - Deliverance Prayer Bowl Mix)

Last edited:
Daft Punk - Something About Us (Cherokee Remix)

Subtle remix but great none the less...

Adele vs. Daft Punk - Something About The Fire (Carlos Serrano Mix)

Posting this well done mash up again...

Loving that Sade psk. Favorite female artist ever, reppin for Nigeria :pimp:

^ Past my rep limit but I'll come back later for the gems posted. Bringing me back to Samurai Champloo with that psk :pimp:.

This is probably my favorite Force of Nature song

There's this dope producer from France named Keor Meteor,I recommend him to anyone that's into chill jazzy/soulful beats

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom