Post your favorite DragonBall-Z Moments

when gohan is fighting cell n turning ssj2
eek.gif
pimp.gif

When ____ lost to ____ the 1st time then trained extra hard to come back and defeat him.
grin.gif

I love the show by the way
laugh.gif

Goku vs. Freiza
I used to come home and just wait for it to come on...I didn't like how they split that saga up between 5 days(episodes) or something...kids at that agecan't handle cliffhangers real talk

Every one that has been posted is my favorite but this just adds on to the long list of mine:

This scene sends shivers through out my body! I remember oding and watching it over and over again for like an hour. Gohan is easily my favorite DBZ character,lil dude is a beast with swag over 9000!!!!!!!!!!11
roll.gif

Piccolo v. Android 17...one of the only fights in the whole series with minimal talking and mostly fighting.

Originally Posted by Rafool

OP, this thread just got me all hyped for this show again. Damn you
laugh.gif

co-sign .....

yo does any have the clip when gohan turns like stage 2 or 3 supersaiyan that right there is so
grin.gif

Specifically the "Z" brand?

Either way...

Broli almost single handedly killing everyone...That dude was gully as all hell...My 2nd favorite character next to Trunks.

My favorite Trunks moment? When he returned from the future, dude had his own pops noid bwahahahaha!

Hmmm....

Goku turning SSJ against Frieza

Trunks owning the Androids after Cell is destroyed and he goes back to the future.

Gohan destroying Cell and kicking the Cell Jr's arses

Majin Buu absorbing everyone.

Gohan going SSJ in Hyperbolic Time Chamber

pimp.gif

And of course:

Back
Top Bottom