Post your favorite DragonBall-Z Moments

Goku going SSJ for the very first time was EPIC.
eek.gif

Forgot about this also, the music made me hyped!

"Does a machine like yourself ever experience fear!?!"

I think some of the best moments in DBZ were in the 2nd arc when Vegita and Nappa were coming to earth. When Goku just got back from training with King Kai andmerc'd Nappa is a favorite along with Goku vs. Vegita for the 1st time in the valley.

There's too many to list. Everything in the show was crack.

And I don't know about you guys but Dragonball did it more for me nh. Maybe cause I was younger at the time but I just feel that it was cooler and had muchmore catharsis.

man i dont know bout yall but i remember back b4 there was the whole cartoon network where the only time you could watch it was like super early on theweekends !!!!! man those were the days !!! ahaha

Originally Posted by Nash

Piccolo v. Android 17...one of the only fights in the whole series with minimal talking and mostly fighting.
Most underrated fight ever

Piccalo saving Gohan from Nappas Blast
Gohan SSJ2
Goku SSJ1
Vegeta killing himself vs Majin Boo
Goku SSJ3

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

No lie Vegeta's swag HAD to be over 9000!
laugh.gif

This show defined epic battles.

NGL, the Cell saga got me hype as +##@ over DBZ. I have always been a fan and not many girls were into it...but I converted a few
laugh.gif

My favorite moment is from the Android saga (American version) when the nice android's head get's crushed and Gohan finally snaps. Yoooooo that momentwas SICK! Gave me chills and ya girl even taped the joint to watch it over and over again after school.
embarassed.gif

There's part 1 of the Piccolo/Android 17 fight. I feel as if i post the whole 3 videos I'll be Od'ing
laugh.gif
I already am though

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

No lie Vegeta's swag HAD to be over 9000!
laugh.gif

This show defined epic battles.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom