Post your favorite DragonBall-Z Moments

I just miss DBZ period. I was trying to get into the GT series when it was released in Japan...But I never got around to it even when they aired in the US.Great stuff.

Somebody hook me up with a team Gotenks (FUSION HAA!) and Kid Buu (bibbody bobbody).... BEST OF BOTHWORLDS (Hov and Kells)!!!!

pimp.gif

I grew up in Asia and basically grew up watching Dragon Ball Z when they were still dropping new episodes back in the early 90s. My favorite moments are whenGoku turns SS1 during the fight with Freiza and when Gohan turns SS2 during the fight with Cell.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Goku vs. Freiza
I used to come home and just wait for it to come on...I didn't like how they split that saga up between 5 days(episodes) or something...kids at that age can't handle cliffhangers real talk

word. I was fiended out waiting for the next episode.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

I grew up in Asia and basically grew up watching Dragon Ball Z when they were still dropping new episodes back in the early 90s. My favorite moments are when Goku turns SS1 during the fight with Freiza and when Gohan turns SS2 during the fight with Cell.

same here

wow youtube has DBZ in HD now?? what's a good site to watch all the episodes?

Originally Posted by kevL7

wow youtube has DBZ in HD now?? what's a good site to watch all the episodes?
yeah but since some were remastered, all of them have different voices for the characters. The ones that say Ocean somthin are the ones that suckimo.

Back
Top Bottom