Post Your Favorite Shoe's of 2009.

So, it's been a pretty big year for kicks, a lot of dope shoes dropped this year. Some with outrageous hype (Yeezy's)
and some that people might of slept on.

Anyway, 2009 is pretty much over with, so NT, what's your favorite shoes of 2009?

Here's my fav's for '09 from my personal collection.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

HOH Pearl's, copped on RD, the icey sole is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

2ykdjir.jpg

Yeezy's, copped for retail at HOH Chi and NT Chi, My absolute favorite 2009 relese is the black/pink's.
pimp.gif

4goggi.jpg

Half Cent's are for sale btw (check the sig), I wish I would of copped a 9 instead...
2yum54n.jpg

Purple Snake SB Blazer's, copped on RD as well, I remember going to Uprise in Chicago as soon as these dropped
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

20tmcn9.jpg

Air Mowabb QS's, missed out on these last time they were retroed luckily they dropped again back in Jan/Feb,
but I found them in the summer at the outlet for around $50
pimp.gif
, Tinkerdesigned the OG Air Mowabb as well.
2n1xs1u.jpg

New Green AM 95's copped from NR for $45, probably my favorite out of the gradient 95's that dropped this year
pimp.gif

fjdnio.jpg

Megatron Flight Club's, copped for retail from HOH Chi, still trying to get rid of my extra size 9, still a dope shoe. But imo the box is actually doper
pimp.gif

2qkuv49.jpg

The only two 2009 releases I bought:

-after 4-5 years of searching for the 98 retros, I had to take the bait and get these new ones. On that very fact alone, they are my favorite shoe of 2009.quality is
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. but what you can do?
nike-air-trainer-sc-1.jpg

Shoe #2 is your first Bo Jackson signature shoe. This release was the first of its kind in a general release fashion. With 7-8 other LS retro colorways comingout before this, this one got slept on and stepped over relatively quickly. Nike loves to just butcher certain models. so much so that consumers are unaware ofwhat c/w's should be cherished.
c6564d2abaa76fbae82ea5ba23c5b075.jpg

-----------------------------------

shoes i wanted but couldnt find just yet:
nike-air-max-st-2.jpg

No particular order:

Eggplant Foamposites
nike-air-foamposite-eggplant-2.jpg

Three of the Patta Air Max 1s
air-max-1-patta-white-green-01.jpg

patta-air-max-1-1.jpg

Patta-x-Nike-Air-Max-1-Premium-TZ-01.jpg

Black/Pink Air Yeezy
air-yeezy-blk-499x435.jpg

I'll add when I think of more.

pennynew4.jpg

This because i thought it was a clean hybrid...BP's was doper but this is still nice.

nike-air-yeezy-dj-am-11.jpg

Redrum I hate you, I only have the Zens right now...but yeah Air Yeezy....most storied release this year....so much hype.....so much bs....but all for a greatquality sneaker. Beautifully crafted and executed by Nike.

P_210_1_AJ-III-True-Blue-Retro-1i.jpg

International...thank goodness....ppl were pissed...but these were SOOO easy to buy (eBay). Soo easy....JB needs to do more releases like this. Quality waspretty good...paint still sucks eggs....but overall well done by a horrible company.

nike-zoom-kobe-iv-3.jpg

I slept on these on the beginning...these remind me of the Huarache 2k4's....i got only one pair...need to get Carpe Diems

lebronvii.jpg

Will this be the shoe LeBron will win his 1st championship with? We'll see....great sneaker. I hate flywire now though. I love the air bubble. Morecolorways are coming.

I'll be back later...but off the top

Purple Foams
Kobe IVs/Vs
Patta AM1s
Bo Trainers (SCs)
Pump 20s

Grails - White/Red XII, so happy for these to be released. Don't even need to say anything else about the Jams, they're pretty self explanatory lol

Underrated Package imo...

These were slept on as well but some of my favorite shoes...

True Blue IIIs would also fall into this for me, but unfortunately I wasn't able to obtain a pair

Eggplant Foams
Royal 1/2 cents
Space Jams
Air Max 1 QS
Griffeys
more later

I bought a lot of kicks in '09 ...but not so many that were actually released this year, I mainly concentrated on OGs & older retros.
There's also a few pairs that I would still like to pickup, but haven't got around to yet (Half Cents, Skylines, Lebron VIIs & the black Pump 20s)

But from what I actually own, here's my top 5 in order...

5. JD Sports Air Max BW...
4046365140_155d5a6a16.jpg

4. Air Trainer SC...
4184110437_19fa61b5d4.jpg

3. Jordan "Space Jams"...
4231402860_37b6868fc8.jpg

2. Jordan True Blue retro III...
3819616619_014a35a86f.jpg

1. Reebok -The Pump 20...
4119476703_7944d33756.jpg

Black Yeezys and Eggplants were the two best for me.

1303.jpg

1278.jpg

I also liked HOH Pearls, Kryptonates, and the other two Yeezy colorways a lot.
pimp.gif

My favorites that released this year were the Reebok 20th Anniversary Pumps and Kryptonates.

My favorite personal pickup of the year regardless of year released was either Reebok x Alife "Ball Out" Orange Pumps or OG XIV's (x5...haha)

Back
Top Bottom