Post Your Favorite Shoe's of 2009.

Figured this thread would be overrun with Space Jams pics, not too bad I suppose

My top 5 (Not my pics)

nike-zoom-kobe-v-chaos-11.jpg

lebron-vii-red-carpet.jpg

pennynew4.jpg

nike-livestrong-mr-cartoon-air-force-1-2-520x387.jpg

2934-blk-b-21.jpg

Biggest Let Downs: Space Jams, Flu Games

Originally Posted by never wear them

lunartrainer+
3996669550_678cdce5bf.jpg
Thanks for reminding me.

For an everyday wear, no hype, not trying to show off, just good new design and supreme comfort, the LunarTrainer has it for me as shoe of the year.

Wear my black ones more than any other shoe.

I'll beat them to death.

^^^^ That and the all whites were the 2 CW's I liked of the 2009's. Just wish they didn't look like a high heel

^^^ yea but is still a hell of the shoe i always liked the playoff which i own

You guys all picked up some REAL NICE stuff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Picked up a few other little things, but these two i figured i'd post:

HNT's Top 5 releases of '09

5. Jordan III True Blue (2nd retro): The TBIII is my favorite Jordan of all time. The '01retros were nice in quality and build but lacked the look of the OG which I adore. The '09 definitely lacks the true tumbled leather of past but thecorrect half-painted midsole (which the '01 didn't have) is what sealed the deal. Thank goodness for my 'brother-from-another-mother'. JBquality is
sick.gif
. Sentiment is a @%!@#.

qq23xx.jpg

4. Nike Trainer 1: The cross-trainer made a huge comeback with the old school marketing as thedriving force. The shoe is comfortable, attractive and most importantly affordable. It's not good at one specific thing but has it's hand ineverything. Just as a cross-trainer should. Shown here are my favorite TR1's of '09. The Flywire Pacquiao and signed Brandon Roy TR1 PE's.

2a0e3k9.jpg

3. Zoom Kobe IV: This shoe is an instant classic. A keeper, a staple. Who remembers thenay-sayers? "Low-tops", "ankle protection" blah blah. Fast forward one season, a HUGE portion of league wears them without a secondthought, one NBA Championship, NBA co-All-Star MVP and NBA Finals MVP didn't hurt.

2chu792.jpg

2. Nike SC Trainer 1 High (2nd retro): Nike made the first cross-trainer. BO made the Nikecross trainer what it is today. If you were fortunate enough to remember the BO KNOWS era and watch Bo play you know why this shoe is so high on the list. Bowas A BEAST. His speed and strength made him dominate in both Baseball and Football. Breaking a bat over your head like it was a toothpick......Dragging ourown Brian Bosworth into the endzone like he was a freakin' rag-doll.

This dude could hit what most would consider a close double. When the outfielder had the ball most would be either push for a close call at second or stick toa long single depending on their speed. Bo was so fast, this same hit Bo would be rounding second on his way to third. True story.

How did Nike accidentally come across a phrase so fitting? BO KNOWS.

r2qplu.jpg

1. Air Griffey Max retro: nuff said..............

qrmemo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom