Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

as i spoke with henz on the way back from myshirt, it's official that the purple/silver bolt hat is just plain ol' bananza of greatness...
ILLEST

Quote:
CAN ANYONE HELP ME GET THAT UNDFTD BLUE AND WHITE FITTED 7 1/2 .... THANKS!

i need that blue undftd too, sz 7 1/8

cant wait for the time when undftd is going to release simple colors again.
o0 yea,
trade me ur Tiffany sz 10 for my sz 12.
Trade me ur jeremy fish sz 9 for my sz 10.

battleground03 :pimp:
pimp.gif
at the UNDFTD fitteds and 818 hat.

Damn, ya'll brothers strait sodomized Pegasus. I can't even go there again. Ya'll turned that joint into "LIDS". I managed to hit up some alternative spots today. I only copped a couple joints since my time was limited today....

47b7db38b3127cce8465dd38769200000026108AcOGTdy3ctr

47b7db38b3127cce8465c96df7fd00000026108AcOGTdy3ctr
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

BTW....

I dunno if any of ya'll attempted to run through Harlem today, but the entire strip was pretty much shut down in honor of Malcolm X's birthday. All the stores was closed. They had parades goin' up & down 125th & all that. So that also put a lil' dent in my fitted coppin'. I took the liberty of capturing some of today's events on video. Peep...

"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

^^^naw i dont think the chi got a spot like that....i wish they did though
"For How They Approching...I Keep a 8 on Both Sides...I Bear Arms..YES..Im Rex Grossman"

:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
@ a NY native rocking a Red Sox's fitted :lol:
laugh.gif

ATL damn sure doesn't have a spot like Pagasus, Total Sports would have been closets to it but those got closed down, im actually in the process of working something out with my son to open up a fitted spot right near the AUC. By summer next year be on the look out :wink:
wink.gif
*** Spread MTA Love Its The Brooklyn Way ***
Nostrand Ave-President St-Winthrop St-Church Ave-Beverly Rd-Newkirk Ave-Prospect Pk-Parkside Ave-Ave H-Ave J-Ave M-Kings Highway-Eastern Pkwy-Park Place-Utica Ave-Sutter Ave-Saratoga Ave-Rockaway Ave-Junius St-Hoyt St-Nevins St-Lafayette Ave-Prospect Pk-Fort Hamilton-Bergen St-Franklin Ave-Fulton St-Ralph Ave-Broadway Junction-Atlantic Ave-Flushing Ave-Bedford Ave-Marcy Ave-Chauncey St-Lorimer St-Hewes St​

I hit up Peg today at around 3:30-4, seen a bunch of people there. Copped two fitteds, a black/blue drillers and a red/black 51's.

Gotta go back in 2 weeks.

Extra special shout to A Glorious Death and bxsneakerboy for giving me Peg's address.

Lil' Penny
So what do you call those anyways?

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Kerry

Son really recorded a convo wit the cab driver :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
You Gettin at us???chance is slimmer than that chick in Calvin Klein pantses

lol.. homie showed up at the wrong parade...
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

Just got it tooday....
"For How They Approching...I Keep a 8 on Both Sides...I Bear Arms..YES..Im Rex Grossman"

Can anybody help me out wit a grey blunted cookie monster 7 3/8-1/2?
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Back
Top Bottom