Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

I've seen the Mets-colored Yankee hat before.

Also saw some others:

Reds-colored Yankees
Rockies-colored Yankees
A's colored-Mets
Yankee colored-Mets (?)

And that grape-colored Blue Jackets is serios...
Team OtakuTEAM CARCURUS

Quote:
Its been poppin way before the pinwheel phase.
dscn0888rf6.jpg
dscn0889or6.jpg
::I pop tags on a throwback fast, man please im wearin' these when I cut my grass::

couple of new pickups
oh yeah the huf brown damier is the worst fitting new era ever just like everybody said, but they make up for it with one of myfavorite hats ever: 3m polka dot, looks so tight if u where it out at night and if someone takes a pic.

http://photobucket.com

dont sleep on the sam flores upper playground

bonus***** havent seen too many people post this, one of my favorites,stpl

^^

You speakin the truth about that Sam Flores joint.

UP fitteds = underrated

And I'm not just saying that cause I got hella UP fitteds. :lol:
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Go Warriors: It's a great time out
SF Giants in 2007
Niner Nation
San Francisco

nice black gdft sharks cap
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Quote:
You speakin the truth about that Sam Flores joint.

UP fitteds = underrated

seriously, they have so many tight joints and their only $40 in store. mad people always asking where and what type of hat that is when i rock it. definetly overlooked by a lot of people

where can i get a "dubs and dimes" hat, or the franks chop shop??. willing to send out a 7/ 7/8 huf damier in exchange. anywhere online i can pick it up??

go to ecapcity.com they got the dubs. i might go this week to nyc i wonder if they got the cookie monsta's anymore. some one help me out in a 7 1/2

Quote:
thats not a fabolous yankee fitted the real fab hat is denim and has a diamond in it the version u have was everywhere

Nah man, Im 10000% sure it was desinged by Fabolous. And it does have the diamond in it, the ball in the Mlb logo is a diamond, not an actual diamond but it resembles it.

As far as the denim goes, this hat aint denim but is better quality then normal new eras..

But it was def the Fabolous limited, released in 2 Lids in NY..I got it in Kings Plaza's Lids on its release day.

Im positive.
-tCAP*

About that "Fabolous" fitted...I don't remember the "diamond piece" in the MLB logo on the front having a star-shaped diamond.

The first runs of Fabolous designed New Eras (part of the Capture the Flag line) had the Yankees team logo on the front and the MLB logo on the bottom right, with a circular diamond in place of the ball in the MLB logo.

They did make more of these but as a general release version (I guess in NT lingo they would be the un-Fabolouses...) where the MLB logo did not have the diamond inserted in...plus they were available in more teams and colors.

Unless they released another version of it that I didn't hear about?
Team OtakuTEAM CARCURUS

:smh:
smh.gif
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

Chris if my memory serves me correct, CC has a NY fitted for those Citrus joints. It'll prolly be sold out by the time you get here. If you want to see what it looks like, I'll cop the last one in the store & take a pic of myself rockin' it & email it to you....
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
Elian Gonzalez for some damn fitteds

Quote:
Chris if my memory serves me correct, CC has a NY fitted for those Citrus joints. It'll prolly be sold out by the time you get here. If you want to see what it looks like, I'll cop the last one in the store & take a pic of myself rockin' it :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
GOOOOOOOOOONIES
You Gettin at us???chance is slimmer than that chick in Calvin Klein pantses

Back
Top Bottom