Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

I haven't really been involved in this discussion, and I really only read a couple posts so maybe its been said but after reading this said by air max

Quote:
but what you fail to think bout it like this, you never had a store or spot, that you can stroll into a week after a release and cop some kicks? or find older clothes? or fitteds in colors/combos youve never seen? why ? because no one know about this

now imagine walkin into that same spot one day, and its packed, nuttins left, you missing on out the good and ur size is gone....heated right?

its not about having a "secret spot" its about be able to comfortably walk into a store, cop what ever u need as you need it, not having to make a trip every 2-3 days to make sure you didnt miss it, and have to buy everything you see right on the spot because you dont wanna miss out

im glad for CC/Pegasus that those guys got an influx of biz but then in the same i feel bad for them.Thats another reason ive taken not to postin my pick ups

From my experience this is the best thing that can happen for a shop, coming up through word of mouth. At this point it is up to the shop employees/owners to figure out a way to reward those old loyal customers. Whether its holding new releases for them, setting up a vip customer list or whatever... a lot of people frown on this concept but realistically its the answer for a lot of shops to maintain their loyal customer base while growing!

just some food for thought

man if mr plump/henzo cant come through you think CC will have the 4 cookie fits in a 7 1//2 come next Thursday ? if someone could help me out with all 4 for a little above retail i got some connect that i can help you guys out with.

plump

wats good with your boy :nerd:
nerd.gif

store grand opening? :nerd:
nerd.gif

opening part? :nerd:
nerd.gif

It took some doing, but I'm officially feelin' that all black "blunted" Cookie Monster joint.....
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

:x
sick.gif
@ all these cookie monster fitteds... :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Dayum, somebody needs 2 hook me up with that Boston fitted DJ Bmoney just posted on the last page in a size 7 1/2 !!!! :wow:
eek.gif

Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

nice stuff every1, but seriously who wants to hook me up with a blunted cookie monster 7 1/4. i need that.

ayo shadi i forgot your sn, if u read this let me know if you got that fitted for me sir..
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​
TEAMYANKEES

yeah that cookie monster fitted is just straight up corny... :lol:
laugh.gif
FOR REAL, IT'S JUST SLANG RAP DEMOCRACY
HERE'S THE POLICY, SLIDE OFF THE RING, PLUS THE WALLABEES

i wonder how much yall are willing to drop on 1 fitted too, my peak is $50
This ain't no tall order this is nothin' to me Difficult takes a DAY, impossible takes a WEEK~Jay Z

Quote:
How much are you guys seriously spending on each hat??????

28. I don't buy collab's or streetwear company fitteds, though.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

Damn I love the KINGS joints. Just my style.

Wanted to ask...has anyone ever run across a Raiders fitted in all black or in black with a gray/silver bill?

babydill.
baby-dill.com is in FULL effect. check it out every week for new updates

I'll go as high as $35 in most cases... $40 if it's special.
Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

nikeXcartoon please bless me with that red joint ... its the size I been looking for aswell ... FIRE ... I can send you the payment now if possible .. thanks

66ka4ph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom