Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

nice fit air max 87 when if i ever make it back to CC i will get a you for a meet up bro, if your ever in the south holla at me bro.

not really feeling the new crooks joints. The C looks just too flat.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

donpoppa |I
tired.gif
67ripg3.jpg
:rofl:
roll.gif
6g012tz.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

anybody in London wanna help me out and cop 2 Batman's in size 7 1/2 and ship them to the U.S...I'll pay shipping.

Quote:
Speaking of that^
Anyone have the Crooks n Castles fitted from last year.
Black with grey 'C' ?

I have it. Size 7 7/8

I never really wore it because right before I bought it I cut my hair and now it is too big.

PM me if interested.

:lol:
laugh.gif
This guy has a fitted cake....

June babies..... :pimp:
pimp.gif
"Champions Aren't Made In Gyms. Champions Are Made From Something Deep Inside Them. A Desire, A Dream, A Vision. They Have To Have Last Minute Stamina, They Have To Be A Little Faster, They Have To Have The Skill And The Will, But The Will Must Be Stronger Than The Skill."- Muhammad Ali

hey NT'ers if your from toronto your damn lucky so no more ordering from other nt'ers and capcity casue there going to be opening a fitted shop soon, just the heads up!!

Purple x grey C&C fitted is amazing. Can't find that one..

Can anyone get me that NYY x NYM fitted? 7 3/8 7 1/2
All of my posts are of emoticons.

akanayte get at me my dude

I also want that CC PUPLE GREY 7 1/2 ya get at me ASAP money ready ....
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

aint no way im giving 80 bucks for that Purple Flint C&C ... lmao aint that tight after all .. lmao .. but if I can find it for cheaper I will cop

I have access to many fitted places .. Atmos Fitteds aswell for swaps .. lmao
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

man if i seen people wear these.....

from hypebeast.com

Quote:
Heres a look at the latest Goodfoot hat samples regarding a never before seen concept of a double brimmed cap. The brim opens up to expose an array of tooth to represent a shark (eyes on the side). Originally the intentions were to have New Era design it but they werent interested so they went to China with the plans.
goodfoot-shark-double-brim-1.jpg
goodfoot-shark-double-brim-2.jpg
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAM I USED TO HAVE ezSUPPORTER​
FOR SALE: UN-COCOA & BROWN SNAKESKIN sz 12, DUNK HI EURO & SBs sz 13, MIL IV sz 13 DS, BLK/RED XII sz 12
Still Reppin Team American Muscle and the 415 to the 925​
http://p087.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm16.showMessageRange?topicID=14201.topic

Back
Top Bottom