Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

elboricua 6-loving those Atmos Fitteds.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

the bandanna print is :smokin
smokin.gif

the only prob i have is that the fitteds shape/sizin is off

they fit deep for some reason, i like but at the same time its like @#%$?

rolla808 let me know which one you wanna buy 7 1/2 .. lmao .. need to pay the ticket ... lmao

but yeah i didnt like them then Im not a pinstrip guy then i walk in see them put them on and Im like freaking hot ... show then to a coouple of my birds .. panties got wet ..lmao!
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

If anyone can help me out with that Atmos Blue pinstripe in 7 1/2.

I have a Huf NY Knicks logo in 1/2 for you, or I got your future Huf fitted needs, including (3M series, etc)

hufspr07_1-739061-767697.jpg
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Yea, I still need that Purp/Teal Twins.

And Air Max 87, hit me up wit that spot.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Off HB

Quote:
Heres a look at the latest Goodfoot hat samples regarding a never before seen concept of a double brimmed cap. The brim opens up to expose an array of tooth to represent a shark (eyes on the side). Originally the intentions were to have New Era design it but they werent interested so they went to China with the plans.
goodfoot-shark-double-brim-1.jpg
goodfoot-shark-double-brim-2.jpg

-w

man im pissed i had to leave nyc so quick i got black cement 3's at my brothers house and i wanst able to hit up CC one last time. air max 87 i will hit you up bro im coming back soon. i need the t-mac rookie joint at CC BADDDD.

hey air max 87 check your PM box im making the move up by CC soon. i want to keep contact with some soon to be local NT'ers

I was wondering if there is a way I can re-dye some fitteds that have faded in color, especially the black ones? I know its just a fitted, but some of the older ones are hard to find nowadays. If you know a way, let me know.

thanks

Quote:
dude charging $50 for a spot?

Seriously doubt he meant $5- bucks for a spot .. more like $50 bucks for getting you that.

I also said that in the previous page .. to much hassle to do anything now a days.

The spot you probably will not get from him .. lmao

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

picked these up when i went to cleveland...
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Varejao,Marshall,Snow,Jones,Newble,Gibson,Brown,Wesley, Pollard,Pavlovic,D.Jones​

nothing since 9 am? did i miss the memo?
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick
AIM:tongue:unisha15

waddup my peeps ...

Something something .. I picked some of these up

But my 1 of my shorty like this one the best!!

So I finally made it back out to CC today......

47b7d835b3127cce8511e91a4c8a00000026108AcOGTdy3ctr

47b7d835b3127cce8511d0af8d8b00000026108AcOGTdy3ctr

47b7d835b3127cce8511ee528d6900000026108AcOGTdy3ctr
"....& I Dont Wanna Polly Ya'll, I'm In A Zone Of My Own Sorta Like Tom Hanks Talkin' To That Volleyball....
.....A Cast Away, I'll Blast Away, Uf If You're Broke Tommorow, Spend Cash Today....."​

props startime. info is enough, but not overdone. :smokin
smokin.gif

References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box

Back
Top Bottom