Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
^^^^^ Lmao .. HAHAHHAHA .. OK .. since they arent from CC I guess they are wack .. sorry my dude .. cant please averyone ..
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
there i hope ur happy

edited ....

AIRMAX 87 is god in fitteds .. sorry
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

edited ......

AIRMAX 87 is god in fitteds .. sorry

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

^^ Different taste my dude .. now go ahead and go wear your cookie monster fitted ;-)

Like I said just call me next time you go to CC and I'll buy what you think looks hot .. cause is obvious to you mines arent ... ;-)

you actin mad uptight because he gave you his opinion. Just let it slide, if you havent noticed, am87 likes to voice is expression, majority negative, whenever he pleases, hahaha.
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Quote:
Very much so, and no hate

never hate my dude is all good ... just want you to bring out your heat and school me ..

Quote:
nah, cause you so crazy u might just bring out an outfit for them
squeleton hooky **correction (SKELETON HOODY)** ya que mi ingles no es tan bueno mamao ** you take pics with .. LMAO .. thats so cool!

Quote:
you actin mad uptight because he gave you his opinion. Just let it slide, if you havent noticed, am87 likes to voice is expression, majority negative, whenever he pleases, hahaha.
ed to notice your post and most of them being negative .. just let people be my dude ... IMO a lot of the joints you have posted are wack .. either I saw them and pass or didnt care to see them, but you never saw me say anything about it .. why? because is not my business .. you didnt like what I posted? a simple "naw I dont like" is fine but then you go about color placement logos style hell I dont even know what else you went about .. my dude you dont like them thats it .. I think they hot and Im sure Im not the only one .. Im sure others think they are wack .. but what it comes down to is, you always trying to down people and me being a psy minor .. I know some people actually take that negative comment and neva wear their @#%$ because one person though it was wack .. lmao ... yeap is true .. so let people be my dude .. all your hats aint fire and you know this .. your hoodys def aint fire and I know this .. but you and everyone else here have different taste and we need to let them be ..

Damn Im typing to much .. anyway no love lost .. just think a plain ugh Im not feeling them dont like them whateva is just fine .. uno

Quote:
never hate my dude is all good ... just want you to bring out your heat and school me ..
:lol:
laugh.gif
im not gonna get into a pissin contest with you fam

Quote:
yean and I probably make it look hot .. maybe I bring that squeleton hooky |I
tired.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Quote:
P. S. Never a pissing contest .. you just have the habbit of trying to diss otha people joint .. but its whateva to me my dude .. anything you put on the table I know I can match so it is what it is .. Just like that hoody I never got around to wear because I just found it ugh .. but people though it was hot and other wore it cause they saw other people wear it that thought it was hot .. :smh: :b
tongue.gif
laugh.gif
now u goin at my skeleton hoody :rofl:
roll.gif
smokin.gif

yoooo, if someone can get me the Knicks HUF fitted in a 7 5/8??? DQM is stalling on their shipment :smh:
smh.gif
, elboricua :nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
P. S. Like I said dude you always getting on someone because of their fitteds and since last time you try to raise me a fitted? STILL ROTFLMAO about that, I have started to notice your post and most of them being negative .. just let people be my dude ... IMO a lot of the joints you have posted are wack .. either I saw them and pass or didnt care to see them, but you never saw me say anything about it .. why? because is not my business .. you didnt like what I posted? a simple "naw I dont like" is fine but then you go about color placement logos style hell I dont even know what else you went about .. my dude you dont like them thats it .. I think they hot and Im sure Im not the only one .. Im sure others think they are wack .. but what it comes down to is, you always trying to down people and me being a psy minor .. I know some people actually take that negative comment and neva wear their because one person though it was wack .. lmao ... yeap is true .. so let people be my dude .. all your hats aint fire and you know this .. your hoodys def aint fire and I know this .. but you and everyone else here have different taste and we need to let them be ..
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
4tt1lrp.jpg
smokin.gif

the stars is a couple weeks old

there, some ether, go hard

fam ... I have let it go but its whateva .. if u really want me to comment on ur fitteds .. well I have something positive to say and that is that atleast have some fam with taste .u should let them buy all ur fitteds ... see I'm nice ..I have dropped it

marlins :pimp:
pimp.gif

white sox, is that a silver or white brim? Either way it's mean.

orioles with orange brim; always a banger.

What kind of Tom & Jerry foolery has been going on the past page or so?

Back
Top Bottom