Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

PacmanMakesItRain

I'm pretty sure CC is not going to drop that Nugget on their site being that it's from Pegs .. Also what size are you because last time I checked there where only like 3 of those left .. so ...
F/S or F/T DS AJ I - V- VII - XXI AJ XXI Red Suede sz 12 & 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ VII Blk/Chambray sz 13 $190 Shipped.
AJ V Blk/Metallic sz 12 Missing Retro Card $170 Shipped.
AJ 1 NL Blk/Yellow sz 11.5 with bottom shelve style box $130 Shipped.

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

What's funny to me is how all these cats be asking where you cop the fitted but most of them if not all are not from the NYC/NJ area .. so what does it matter where .. if you have a connect they should know where are them joints at .. also if you can make it to either CC or Pegs I dont see why you cant make it to the other ...lmao

Trade for DS or VNDS AJ IV Blk Laser AJ VI Infrared or Blk/Metllic Low AJ V Blk/Met AJ XII Playoff + Cash if needed.

Actually if you want I can give you a ride next time I go .. I dont have any problems my dude .. I'm pretty sure we can work something out ..

Quote:
What's funny to me is how all these cats be asking where you cop the fitted but most of them if not all are not from the NYC/NJ area .. so what does it matter where .. if you have a connect they should know where are them joints at .. also if you can make it to either CC or Pegs I dont see why you cant make it to the other ...lmao

WHAT??

Quote:
Actually if you want I can give you a ride next time I go .. I dont have any problems my dude .. I'm pretty sure we can work something out ..

Quote:
^no ohsnaps?
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

siirkus :rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
lazy

Quote:
^no ohsnaps?

Actually this whole statement:
Quote:
Actually if you want I can give you a ride next time I go .. I dont have any problems my dude .. I'm pretty sure we can work something out
:rofl:
roll.gif
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

???

thought he said he would dome up dude for 3s and didnt actually do it, thats a new one to me.

dallas stars is hot to me.....word to modano era and minnesota north stars :tongue:
References: In the Profile......
AF1 ID PW: $10+ppfee
High Priority Looking For: AF1 HK sz8 DS or 1-2x worn with Box

nah.. im not blaming you for the thread fallin off, homie. lol.. those from CC, Peg or what? i havent hit up CC in 2 weeks since im out of town. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

edit- they don't look like they from CC, but nice pickups.. u been on a roll lately el boricua.

All of the hats that I currently have...

New Eras:

MLB New Eras:

Supreme Caps:

Peace.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

this thread fallin off ..

Hope ya like ....

**Dont Know why it appear twice .. but whateva!**

if anybodu is lookin for crooks hats I think I can help cuz a store by me just got some
"there's no replacement for displacement"

^^^^^ Lmao .. HAHAHHAHA .. OK .. since they arent from CC I guess they are wack .. sorry my dude .. cant please averyone ..

Also make sure when you go to CC to hit me up .. so I can bring a few bills so I can buy stuff you like with correct logos and color placements and so on .. :D
happy.gif

elboricua 6, man, i ain't talkin' 2 this guy no more. Everytime i check his post's dude's got up more heat each time. Puts up 10 hats at a time like it aint nothing. I'm gonna retire now yo, this man kills my dreams + budget. I can't hang. I'ma have 2 sell poundcakes at the flea market or somethin'..i dunno :lol:
laugh.gif

lol but 4 reals man, nice pickups. U know i'ma have 2 work sum O.T. now cause i see about 8 more fitteds i want ! lol
Live 4 Everything, Die 4 Nothing!!!

Back
Top Bottom