Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

huf fitteds are a must have. boy do i want some huf fitteds :pimp:
pimp.gif

can someone help me out with those goodfoot beanies?!?!?
WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

**edit - 13K post...CHEA....

nothing amazing...just some more SF junk...
img5570yc5.jpg

img5548nt9.jpg

and some other junk ive gotten since the last time ive posted...
some DQM fitted my homegirl picked up for me in NY for my birthday...sadly itll prolly never get rocked cuz it has "NYC" on it....and the other is kidrobot...ive also gotten some more black/orange SF fitteds, but ill spare yall from anymore SF crap...
img5573ue8.jpg

...word

49jvi3a.jpg

Kind of wish they just stuck with the thinnner "H". DonPoppa.....you got to show your HUF fitted collection cause I know you got a gang load of them....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

kicksLA no prob man only here to help from what's in my boundaries 8)
glasses.gif

tell me if you need any HUF lids..i'll be glad to hook people up for retail+shipping.

Quote:
DonPoppa.....you got to show your HUF fitted collection cause I know you got a gang load of them....
jae oh en
"there's no replacement for displacement"

nice fitteds soulize. i like the script goodfoot logo more then the "G"

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")
DJ 1080

:wow:
eek.gif
donpoppa im pretty sure KR SF still has the bomber fitted...they only got 7 1/8 and 7 3/8s though...and for the DQM- its a bday gift so i cant let it go...until a few months pass and the girl who gave it to me forgets about it... :lol:
laugh.gif
...word

if u really wanna wear a hat thats too small cut the inside band make a vertical cut on the inside band on each side and it should fit but remember one u do it its no going back
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Never was a fan of those insideoutd but that hat is hot.

I'll post some of my joints this week I guess...
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

diplomattdot:

i pm'd u bout the clipse caps n u act like u didnt kno what i was talking bout "the box cap thread" remembr

"AFRAID NOT OF NONE OF U COWARDS BUT OF MY OWN STRENGTH"

:lol:
laugh.gif
*NOTE Anyone know where I can find The Game/Black Wall Street X New Era from the "Capture The Flag" series from 04? that's the only MC I'm missing from that collection.

That plus the Ghostface x Swagger joint still eludes me :frown:
frown.gif
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Back
Top Bottom