Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
I got 2 extra Size 8 Clipse x Capitol New Era's one purple one green for retail.
how do those fit

Quote:
*NOTE Anyone know where I can find The Game/Black Wall Street X New Era from the "Capture The Flag" series from 04? that's the only MC I'm missing from that collection.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

^ From what I've been told they fit fine and true to size (mine haven't come in yet).

As for The Game joint I need a 7 7/8 or 8, I know your in SF and apparently HUF had before but it's long gone so I don't know if that was one spot you were speaking about.

*Also looking for the Robot Films New Era even though that was a promo piece.

EDIT: :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
To: diplomattdot

what do u mean u responded to my comment on the post ur caps thread in the showcase forum so i clicked on ur username.........smh its ok if u do not want to let me kno i understand........i will continue to help out others in need n i kno karma will do the same-vicktr PS i was willing to pay for service. peace kid.
p56900htiaz.jpg
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

I didn't know if you were speaking about the Capitol release or the other the way you brought it up was like I told you something before.

This ain't rap save those "subliminal" sigs for your already failed career.

u not knowing where that sig comes frm = move around jj
wth rap career?? so why did u post carl thomas if this aint bout music dummy that was the whole point of the sig........... :smh:
smh.gif
over peep the sig...........

"DO NOT START ISSH THAT WILL ATTRACT THE FLIES"

Someone post a pic of a damn hat this is going way left field......I've never seen such ignorance. :lol:
laugh.gif

cosign^^^^ :smh:
smh.gif
we good tho??? :D
happy.gif

got info already on HB forums thx anyway........

"AFRAID NOT OF NONE OF U COWARDS BUT OF MY OWN STRENGTH"

wheres defender at i aint seen him post in a while last i remembered he said he was dont with fitteds i think
"there's no replacement for displacement"

defender sold off all his new eras< has like 3 or 4 left and they all suck, haha.
Peace sign up....Peace sign down
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Anyone able to hook me up with a 'Trill' Fitted?
7 1/4. Not sure about colourways though.

Peace

q, i remember seein the black wallstreet capture the flag at big apples store awhile back...there was only one size in a case on display, dont remember what size....i dont know if you've been there recently but that spot is always closed anyway

I need to snag my girl's camera and take some pictures.

Flying Coffin
Stussy
Supreme
Billabong
Crooks, King Stampede (both in transit to me now)
MIKE (going to scoop today)
Yankees
Braves

Ain't nobody thinkin' about you B... :lol:
laugh.gif

Anyway, This thread is strictly on some show-off type stuff...Can't get no info out of this joint... :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
"Where did you last see the Cookie Monster fitted in a 3/4?"

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
E2

We Owe Each Other To Fight Each Other...To Elevate Our Life.​