roll.gif
:frown:
frown.gif

TEAM WARRIORS
[table][tr][td]G-MAIL[/td][td]EbAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
"Unlucky number 13 won't come the Warriors' way this season."

Plump those pick-ups are insane. :wow:
eek.gif

BtwI have a Blue 7 1/2 Madras for a Red NBHDxPREME 7 1/2. Also got a 7 1/2 Rainbow Madras. Pick one. Only if someone can get at me quick.

-w

**raises 2 h ands one for me and Q in the TS craze days**
please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

fd2920ed.jpg
:frown:
frown.gif

please go ahead and try to press that reply button one more time, so it can get J Hova "super ugly"........thats the greatest nt line ever....

that vols is prolly a pegasus production

When I come back home from Albany I'm aping and copping all them Hockey fitteds except the Devils, that Rangers and them Mets = Neccesary!
Bite your tongue for no one and whatever is said take it how they want a closed mouth dont get fed

Contact Info:
Email: [email protected]
Aim: dacri2dasis

Heads help me out. I need that blue or green cookie mosnter fitted.
SOmeone help me out PLease.
Philly Pho James​

ooooohhhhhh.... "If you 7:30 you crazy" -big L ... i get it now..=/
TEAM AM FAM
..I don't buy the hype shoe, I buy the right shoe..
PICKERING/AJAX HOLLA​

so the frank chop shop straight edge came out today. few people showed. everyone coppin multiples. who got that daimler huff in a 7 5/8 for the chop shop in same size?
ILLEST

I need someone to bless me with the blue cookie monster in a 7 5/8ths. If anybody wants to help hit the inbox.
Lil' Penny
So what do you call those anyways?

I live in florida and I got my cookie monster fitted from my cousin in jersey. He went to capcity and copped it for me. Mines is a 7 3/8. He also told me it was the last one there.

The more & more I see Diplomats fitteds, the more tempted I am to buy one. Only thing is, those aint my dudes like that. I'd honestly feel like a poser rockin' one of them joints. To bad Nas never dropped a fitted like wit' that "N" on the front or somethin'.....
"...Oh You Thought We Had A Love Thing Girl You Confused, Don't Listen To The Gossip, It's Never Ever True....
....On The Radio They Say Me & You Are An Item, Nas Fall In Love Wit' ****, Me I Just Like 'Em....."​

Back
Top Bottom