Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

aIrJoRdAn2345129, and where did you get the "ill" fitted from
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

I stick to MLB fitteds in the traditional colors pretty much. I almost have all the teams now. I couldn't see myself wearing another stores fitteds so I had my own done up (they should be arriving soon). We have about 6 colors coming in about a month and a half.
4dz1eev.jpg
DonJuan5133- [email protected]-Email

^ hey ty, how the hell do you do that? I want a couple of my own custom fitteds..do you have to buy in bulk or something..or have a license
"Beats is banging ninja ya hooks did it...Ya lyrics didn't..Ya GANGSTA LOOK did it"

^oh okay..thank you kindly

is it just me, or is that supreme x neighborhood fitted hella hard? (like the material is hard)
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

wow, going through this thread and seeing all this NE heat is amazing. good stuff people!

i really love my 5 panel lacoste caps. i know they're not big in the u.s., especially in france people go crazy about them. the materials and colors are the same as on the polos. very comfy i must say.... damn, haven't worn them for ages now. been wearing only these caps for the last 7 years.

lacostecapskf4.jpg
Props to: amsterdan and silversurfer5400, keepin the sneaker game alive in switzerland

^ I have 2 of those I can't find anymore got them on sale in 05 at the Lacoste shop in NYC.

New Pickups...

untitled1ep4.jpg
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

Back
Top Bottom