Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Quote:
I'm almost glad I don't have access to the store. I would be blowing money like nothing every week in that joint.
:smh:
smh.gif
ROC
yoRAJAH!

Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

Oh I damn well will get all of those that's one thing I've been stepping up is my NHL New Era game.

I will probably be picking up a few more on Tuesday.

^They are from pegasus.
Quote:
Red Mighty Ducks

It's orange.

It's not really "instyle" but with the NFL and NBA fitted rights at other companies right now NHL was thenew avenue to go for fitteds for the past 2 years.

^ nice.

thanks everyone

5tan - Fitted hawaii still got some of the spurs fitted left. I think its 40% off too.

just picked up the evil monito X fitted hi. Fifty24sf i found in the trunk of my car.

picturesmallww6.jpg

Quote:
yup. Capcity gets a weekly donation from me every Sunday. The addiction is seriously worse than sneakers now.

Sersiously. There's no such thing as browsing. Whenever I go to a spot, I need to cop at least one.

:smh:
smh.gif
@ Henz for coppin' that Twins joint. Don't lemme catch you on the ave wit' that joint on. I'mma send it flyin' like New York did Tango....

:wow:
eek.gif
"....Cant Stand Unofficial, Wet Tissue, Lame Bustin' Scud Missles, You Rollin' Like Trump, You'll Get Your Meat Lumped ....
....Fo' Real It's Just Slang Rap Democracy, Here's The Policy, Slide Off The Rings Plus The Wallabees....."​

Hows capcity? just ordered from there, and havent receieved a confirmation email yet. Should there be a email sent to me as soon as i ordered? How long does it usually take, i live in DE.
Philly Pho James​

Quote:
They applyin' pressure B. We need to get back out there. I'm about to blow my shorty's birthday gift money on like 12 fitteds son. I'm about to steal a vase from my job & wrap that joint up & give it to her instead because I see dudes is gettin' ready for the summer already. We back out there in a week homie....
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

heNz $ Cop This Crack

Quote:
: -->
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quote:
Yo Fab, these dudes is turnin' it up son. They applyin' pressure B. We need to get back out there. I'm about to blow my shorty's birthday gift money on like 12 fitteds son. I'm about to steal a vase from my job & wrap that joint up & give it to her instead because I see dudes is gettin' ready for the summer already. We back out there in a week homie....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif