Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

son had those hats embroidered for himself

Quote:
does Supreme make it???
:lol:
laugh.gif

^yea i remember seeing pics of for sure the pirates one in a preview of this years spring/summer clothing lines

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 . 63 . 65 . 81 . 88

Yeah Shadi Supreme made those they dropped a few weeks ago for their Spring/Summer '07 line.

I'm guessing they found some spot in a wall that had those joints cheap bought em up and got them done and charged $$$$ and made their cake.

you almost got me there Shadi but nice effort

I was joking I know Supreme makes them, they are the Harlem series

I know someone with the Tigers one, pretty sick in person but $68 for a fitted come on now, thats like double the price of their other fitteds
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

:smh:
smh.gif
there goes my credibility :lol:
laugh.gif

honestly joints looked custom from first glance with the mlb logos too

enh i got schooled retail is 68 on them joints line em upppppppp

Yea supreme makes them, but a $68 price tag is a bit much for a custom hat IMO, even if it is supreme.
"The Key to a Womens Heart is a Unexpected Gift at a Unexpected Time"-William Forrester
Myspace

Quote:
I have never been to a Huf so can someone please explain the fascination with these hats with a H on them?

HUF is like what Supreme is to LA and NY. Pretty much the staple store of the Bay Area now. And with Benny doing all that crazy stuff to official new eras, you knew it was going to go down. I only have HUF hats and like one other new era. I think I just have to contain myself to one style hat so i don't go off spending super money on others.....even though there are a lot of great hats out there...
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
GO GSW!!!

I think I gotta go back and pickup the black benny gold and 3m polkadot HUF hats this week.

Quote:
I only have HUF hats and like one other new era. I think I just have to contain myself to one style hat so i don't go off spending super money on others.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

donpoppa-

I think the Black BGs are pretty much gone so if you want one I would get down there quick. I'm lookin for some of the older Huf New Era's as well, what size do you wear?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I swear supreme likes seeing how much people will pay for their name.

Those are trash IMO.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

i went to surpeme the people who worked there was streight wack. dudes that
they owned the world. people at stussy were nice though.

donpoppa-

I'm a 3/4-7/8, so ill let you know if I find any in the 1/2-5/8ths region. Ya I know they are near impossible to find, I've been looking for quite a while now. Really lookin for the original neon etch a sketch, do you have any idea what those go for these days? I haven't seen one in a long time but I'm guessing $150+ :\
ohwell.gif

the supreme joints don't have new era logo's on the side. it's pretty cool.

and like donpoppa, i'm still trying to get the older huf joints. definitely need to get my hands on the black/orange and black/green etch a sketch's...those are on the top of my list.

holler if you've got a 1/4th!
COMMITTEEjointhecommittee.blogspot.com

Quote:
the supreme joints don't have new era logo's on the side. it's pretty cool.
ed out as on field pirates and nationals fitteds....the on field MLB new eras dont have the flag logos on the side.
...word

anyone have or tried on the new King Stampede "Darkness" fitted? Are they big? small? true to size? any help at all is much appreciated
They say live up to your first impression. Well, my best side was your worst invention.
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Back
Top Bottom