Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

You guys are so surprised at how much fitteds are up for sale.. :nerd:
nerd.gif

I've seen the Huf orange x black skyline fitted go for 150+ on eBay..

Buncha the Huf dot 3m fitteds have BIN's of 100+shipping

Just saw an Alife x Wu white fitted the other day for 100++

Don't be surprised, the new era has become disastrous! :wow:
embarassed.gif

All of my posts are of emoticons.

Damn Plump,
with the only 2 fitteds I'm lookin for, that Franks & Huf Damier.
Crushed-out Heavenly
-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Hey Guys. I have the brown and blk/grey huf damier caps sz 7 5/8 for sale. get at me quick, not askin 100 + on either cap, very reasonable. be quick though

Just a question. How much does the pigeon fitted go for, the one with the bird caca on the back? and can i still buy it online for cheaper? cuz this guy wants me to sell it for me for 60.
For Sale: Size 10 Fire Red III's
Eagles Lakers Dodgers

Plump dope pick ups.

Pogi - Would you know how to clean the houndstooth on the HUF fitted? I'm thinking about taking it to the dry cleaners.
-w

shoutout to jae, lito for the help on the huf fitteds

* no pics cam needs batteries

that daimer hat fits weird must be how the leather is

it fits me but it just dont look right :lol:
laugh.gif

any tips to break it in

eXjewlez- The damier fits small I Have allways been a 5/8 but with this I needed a 3/4.

Dead Stokc- I got a brown 7 5/8 Damier pm me if you want it :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA Barry Bonds (5)739

i picked these up today they still had all hats in just about all sizes except for the plaids hast those are long gone
467663190_e6dac9d021.jpg
"there's no replacement for displacement"

^damn those Huf fitteds are nice! what's the name of those?
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

Quote:
^damn those Huf fitteds are nice! what's the name of those?
the one on the left is a benny gold x huf and the one on the right is a huf damier print

Quote:
so hats have oficially taken over hoodies as the must have item?.....so it seems
"there's no replacement for displacement"

Hoodies & Fitteds have ALWAYS been staple pieces. Some cats think its was just created a year ago.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

I never thought i'd see the day when New Era fitteds hit the market they do now but the hoody craze will die the fitted craze isnt a craze but more a staple of someone's wardobe

I personally am turned off by hoodys and prefer a sick sweatshirt but hats will never stop for me
Hard Knocks Open Tough Locks

Quote:
Now both of these spots are in the hood so if you're frail & you're tryin' to go out there & cop fitteds, do the right thing & bring one of your black friends along with you

If you're going to Peg, you should probably bring your PR boy or at least someone that speaks Spanish. Word to cuchifritas.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ Casper....

:pimp:
pimp.gif
"...Oh You Thought We Had A Love Thing Girl You Confused, Don't Listen To The Gossip, It's Never Ever True....
....On The Radio They Say Me & You Are An Item, Nas Fall In Love Wit' ****, Me I Just Like 'Em....."​

Back
Top Bottom