Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

Zach13G, I believe that is the logo for the Japanese national soccer team. I'll post pics in a minute.

JapanHSSNo.9.0507c.jpg

Your's is just without the soccer ball.

n67900221_30231841_6217.jpg

Damn. This jawn is meaner than a drunk step-dad. I just got done asking about it.
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

Quote:
im praying that cc/peg got the cookie fits by next thursday.

Peg will not get the cookie monster fitted.
Katherine Heigl = Dopeness on a Stick
Emily Frances = Dopeness on a Stick
Stacy Kamano = Dopeness on a Stick
Vanessa Minnillo = Dopeness on a Stick

Haha I kinda like that shirt.

And btw...who cares if there are "beasts" in here. It's just hats. For how long this post is, it is amazing how minimal the hate is in here.

Not for nothin' but I agree with Coogi Sweaters a hun'ed percet. I have absolutely no problem tryin' to assist people here & there by coppin' a fitted & sendin' it off. However, I'm totally against puttin' people on to certain spots. Granted, I was put on to some spots in the past. Hell, we all were to a certain degree. However, when people abuse it & make it like pullin' teeth just to run up in there without the prices being inflated & the odds of your size even being available, you regret that information ever being shared & you begin to harbor any further information to extend to people. That's why the few spots I have in the cut right now, I damn sure don't wanna disclose. I don't even see the point in sharing. My style/preference is pretty much different from ay'body elses anyway so why put people on? I'd just be wasting my breath. If you want to find spots, do your homework & investigate. Go get a all day Metrocard & hit those stops in Queens & BK that you never thought to get off on & try your luck. You gotta be able to keep somethin' for youself in life, I mean damn....

With that said, I wanna know who was the NT member that came into the Tannersville Nike store this afternoon with that bulletproof skull joint? I seen that & was like "This dude gotta be in the fitted post on NT" He was a asian cat, you looked like you had a dead eye or somethin'. Either that or you were high as hell. Expose yourself playboy.... :lol:
laugh.gif
"When I'm On The Stage, I'm Tryin' To Do One Thing & That's Bring People Joy. Just Like Church Does. People Don't Go To Church To Find Trouble, People Go There To Lose It."- James Brown

THAT ORIOLES IS HOT
WILL THESE NEW ERA SHIRTS BE IN LIDS?
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
TEAM-AF-ONE

THE BLACK/GREEN BLACKHAWKS IS FIRE
AHHHH SOMEONE PICK ME UP A BLACK/RED COOCKIE JOINT PLEASE ILL PAY HANDSOMLY

THANKS AIR MAX
UPTOWNS.NET
MYSPACE.COM/PRYMONE
TEAM-AF-ONE

holy crap mr plump the colors on that bluejays hat are amazing... where can i cop that?
TEAM-AF-ONE
it could be fatal wait til del come back out and act out emotions in oakland blackouts

props on that all black crack cookie monster w/ grey/white blunted fitted.
References: In the Profile......
need clot dunkesto/wovens? IM/PM and ill see what i can do near retail, no rape

Anyone know if Supreme NY has anymore headbands?
"The Englishman, with his Bible in the one hand, and his opium pipe in the other, has no redeemable qualities."

AIDs ain't nothin' but a number.

Quote:
If you want to find spots, do your homework & investigate. Go get a all day Metrocard & hit those stops in Queens & BK that you never thought to get off on & try your luck. You gotta be able to keep somethin' for youself in life, I mean damn....
insert new team sig here...

Back
Top Bottom