Post your hats_NEW ERAS_BOX CAPS_ECT.~~~

cimg1451sc9.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM PLATANOSAMPLES ON EBAY (JORDAN+NIKE) just updated! 04/06/07!!!size 9.5 glow in the dark dunk premiums!SAMPLE CLOTHING ON NIKETALK!! NEW LINK!
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

it's w/e...most cats round my way wouldnt even know where to get a cookie monster.......the mets joint is tough too
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Are there anymore 7 3/8 Cookie Monster fitteds flowing around out there?

Those purple Orioles joints are crack :smokin
smokin.gif
For a dummy, you make a lot of sense​

ThunderChunk69 You just put a hurt in my wallet son. Looking at those heat made me go on impulse buy .. OH Got them both my size ... fire!

yes the kicks ..

dude Im almost broke .. only have time for 3 to 4 more pairs .. Infrared VI or Low Blk Metallic IV Blk Laser and III cement

The hats ... Well the OK but I think if the blk/red cap had a little white on the spade it would of have been fire!

cookiemonstergg0.jpg

That brim is brown, right?
Team AIM Chat​
* Mr. Fizzy Womack *​
Grimiest lads on the net reside on NT. That's why you have to love this place...​

im not into the cookie monster @#%$ but that grey one is CRACK, perfect for my 1s :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS
TEAMYANKEES

ThunderChunk69

Info on that cool grey mets fitted. Where can i cop? That fitted is fire. Or can you cop me one in size 7 1/8 or 1/4? Hit me up.

i copped maybe 6-8 mo. ago, at U.S. Athlete, they have a spot in Newark and Jersey Gardens mall, Elizabeth.

nothing to beast over but every month or so they get a serious hat.

EDIT:

from a good friend that sold about 60 Js,
i copped those 2 XIs, chrome 8s, and stealth 20s for $440, there was also some stolen merchandise in the trade but it was free to me so w/e.

he was in a rush to get rid of his kicks.

no, $220 for the 2 in the pic, $110 each, $440 for 4 in total.
TEAM PLATANOSAMPLES ON EBAY (JORDAN+NIKE) just updated! 04/06/07!!!size 9.5 glow in the dark dunk premiums!SAMPLE CLOTHING ON NIKETALK!! NEW LINK!
"wowzers!" - khon thai 612

^^^ Im still wondering where in the world did you copped those for 110 each .. eso es ridiculo conaso lol

^^^^^He edited his post to say he paid $220 each $440 total.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

^^^^You're right. I'm wrong. My mistake.
What happened to the good ol' days.......?

im still looking for that cookie monster hat in red and black in 7 1/4 :nerd:
nerd.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
TEAM Black & Mild
EAST OAKLAND

Back
Top Bottom