Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

Question:

I bought my uncle's Iphone from USA. Im Using it here in UK (jailbroken & unlocked) now the wifi is broken. i even restored it and still nothing! icant use it now since i cant go to cydia without wifi.

My uncle bought an Applecare for the iphone before i got it from him.

Can i use the Applecare here in UK? and even if its not under my name?

or send it back to my uncle and let him send it to apple for repair/exchange?

THANKS!!!

for some reason i cant download appsync 3.12 on cydia, an error comes up. anyway i can fix this? trying to get jailbroken apps from itunes onto my phone. alsoafter i added sinfuliphonerepo onto my iphone everytime i sync my phone all of my installous apps get removed. any way to stop this ?

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

^ I got it from modmyi.com its the ibox final theme
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by SalviBoy7

Question and please answer it through here or PM.
I jailbroke my iPhone today, everything is smooth and good except I lost most of the options I had with a "clean" iPhone.
I can't add another Mail account, or I can't enable Find My iPhone.
really weird. none of that should of happened.
Figured it out, when using the iShine theme it takes control over your Setting's on the iPhone.

Did a full restore when all i had to do was uncheck the theme on Winterboard
laugh.gif
and do the changes on the core iPhone OS.

Quick question is there any way to get back the camera icon on an Iphone? For some reason the person who had the phone before me had accidently deleted thecamera when he restored the phone.. As of now the person who hacked my iphone so i can use it with t-mobile has not completely restored my phone so maybe whenhe does the camera icon will reappear.. Well any help will be much appreciated thanks

anyone know a free app or low cost that i can transfer songs from my iphone into a new macbook ? the phone is not jailbroken its standard 3gs at&T

I just unlocked my friend's iPhone using Pwnage Tool on aac and Blackra1n as the unlock. I'm trying to install SwirlyMMS but the program either tellsme to reboot the phone (which I have don't before even attempting to use the app) or the M never turns green. Also it refuses to fetch the settings. Whatmust I do to get this app to work. I'm on 3.1.2 Tmobile.

Originally Posted by vcof2005

I just unlocked my friend's iPhone using Pwnage Tool on aac and Blackra1n as the unlock. I'm trying to install SwirlyMMS but the program either tells me to reboot the phone (which I have don't before even attempting to use the app) or the M never turns green. Also it refuses to fetch the settings. What must I do to get this app to work. I'm on 3.1.2 Tmobile.

What is your baseband ?
And you don't need SwirlyMMS if you got 3.0 or later. You can use the iPhone's MMS, you just got to set up it up.

When I upgraded my software it messed up the order of my albums....

Does anybody no how to fix this? It's annoying the hell out of me...
nerd.gif

14j2cyx.png

312gs29.png

vcuccm.png

2n9e0yb.png

Originally Posted by rhester

When I upgraded my software it messed up the order of my albums....

Does anybody no how to fix this? It's annoying the hell out of me...
nerd.gif

14j2cyx.png

312gs29.png

vcuccm.png

2n9e0yb.png

Sync it to Itunes. Make sure the album artist, artist, album, etc is all the same.

Capital letters and/or lower case letters count.

about to change the main icon fonts to the same as the rest of the systemtoo...clean all in all though...the wallpaper under the overlay also changes.

Question- I just bought an Iphone off of someone, how do i reboot the phone to factory settings?
It's already unlocked, do i have to do it again? Also can someone show me how to jailbreak it?
Thanks.

Originally Posted by raffstyleXX

Question:

I bought my uncle's Iphone from USA. Im Using it here in UK (jailbroken & unlocked) now the wifi is broken. i even restored it and still nothing! i cant use it now since i cant go to cydia without wifi.

My uncle bought an Applecare for the iphone before i got it from him.

Can i use the Applecare here in UK? and even if its not under my name?

or send it back to my uncle and let him send it to apple for repair/exchange?

THANKS!!!
I bought an iphone off NT and I have a similar problem.

The iphone i bought was a 1st gen, unlocked and jailbroken but otherwise unused.

The wifi was always spotty, even in my house where my sisters ipod touch works fine, but now my wifi doesnt work at all.

anyone that can fix this can get 20$ paypal.

I rebooted the iphone and now i need to unlock it can someone help me out please, i installed Blackra1n already.
I'm running version 3.1 if that matters.

Also i'm having triuble connecting it to Wifi, takes me to a page that says IP address and all that.

Originally Posted by Halftime718

I rebooted the iphone and now i need to unlock it can someone help me out please, i installed Blackra1n already.

Also i'm having triuble connecting it to Wifi, takes me to a page that says IP address and all that.
plug in the device and run blackra1n again.

Originally Posted by Da Doc03

plug in the device and run blackra1n again.
I got blackra1n and cydia now, how do i unlock it?

Got it.
pimp.gif
. Thanks.

okay one more question, i downoaded installous it says i have to answer a question.
Problem is it doesn't show a question.

okay one more question, i downoaded installous it says i have to answer a question.
Problem is it doesn't show a question.
should be "cavern"

unless its been changed since i did it

Back
Top Bottom