Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

I Need a little help on how to edit my status bar icons.  I have an iPhone 4 JB on iOS 5 and working on some theme-ing.  For example I want to change my stock signal bars to a heart beat rythm. And also make the status bar transparent.  Can somebody point me in the right direction.

This is my setup so far
6298451573_53c6240828.jpg

6298982982_e14fa78cb2.jpg

Can someone...Anyone tell me how to change my signal bars to a heart beat rhythm like the image below? 

Thanks in advance.

6302962762_c350521f47.jpg

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Can someone...Anyone tell me how to change my signal bars to a heart beat rhythm like the image below? 

Thanks in advance.

6302962762_c350521f47.jpg

Did you ever find the answer to this?
nerd.gif

Btw do you know where I can find this lockscreen theme you posted? 
6298451573_53c6240828.jpg

Anyone know how to change what it says in the upper left hand corner of your phone ? for example mine says "Verizon" i want to change it to something else. anyone ??

Originally Posted by sage909

Anyone know how to change what it says in the upper left hand corner of your phone ? for example mine says "Verizon" i want to change it to something else. anyone ??

Fake Operator.

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Fake Operator.
Does my phone need to be jail broken for this ?

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Fake Operator.

Does my phone need to be jail broken for this ?

Yeah. I don't think there's a way without being jailbroken.

It's probably been asked. 
But anyone know of an update on the status of the JB for iphone 4S?  I went from JB iphone 3GS to iphone 4S and I am already bored of ios5 on my phone.....

Also my ipad 2 is still jailbroken but i have been itching for ios5 really only for imessage and the split keyboard.  But I download a decent amount of games/apps for installous so idk if its gonna be worth it to make the jump. 

No fully untethered jailbreak has been released yet. This is a whole new ordeal when it comes to jailbreaking IOS devices. The over the air update change is a bit of a gift and a curse for IOS users, a curse for JB people
frown.gif

Hope so, I need jb back in my life so I can get back to wasting half of my day playing with different customized set ups 
laugh.gif

I have Iphone 4s that is already jailbroke but its not ios5. What should I do to update to untethered ios5 software?

Do I need to restore my phone or just Jailbreak it as is? PM me please im trying to get the new software

Back
Top Bottom