Post Your Jailbroken Ipod/Iphone! Vol. Ask Questions Here Too.

my jailbroken iphone has been really laggy lately, is there anything i can do to fix this? I'm willing to reset it if I have to

Might be running too much programs? Try closing some every time you open a new program.

Originally Posted by StreetPharmacist

my jailbroken iphone has been really laggy lately, is there anything i can do to fix this? I'm willing to reset it if I have to

Do a fresh restore and back up pics/videos/contacts

how should i go about jailbreaking my iPhone 3G S?

It's running 4.3.2.

i also want to install Installous to download free apps.

well what i don't get is how come when i put the icon in the themes folder, they don't change sometimes

and then i have to go in the users/apps and change it that way ...

why is that?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

trying to add custom icons to my suave hd theme but they come out like this on the screen instead of regular sized

51v5dt.png

any fix?
iOS4/iPhone 4 have 2 Icons per App if theyre not bundle format.
When you add an icon to your theme you have to have 2 Icons for that app. So for your NBA Jam icon have them named like this:

NBA Jam.png

NBA [email protected]

So, just make a copy of the first png and put @2x before the .png on that duplicate.

SSH > Respring > Done.

okay so i found the .ipa to monino

basically it was mario app in the app store, that got taken down.

how do i ssh the .ipa via cyberduck to add to my iphone?

when i try to add the .ipa file manually it won't add because it is an invalid item now since they removed it.

thanks!

or what do i need to do to get snes emulator and roms on my phone?

any way to get cracked versions of of infinifolders and the other "infini..." programs from Cydia for iOS 4.3.1 ?

I'm still stuck on 3.1.3 mostly because there aren't a lot of non-HD themes (I got the 1st gen iPod touch). Can anyone give me a website that has them?

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

okay so i found the .ipa to monino

basically it was mario app in the app store, that got taken down.

how do i ssh the .ipa via cyberduck to add to my iphone?

when i try to add the .ipa file manually it won't add because it is an invalid item now since they removed it.

thanks!

or what do i need to do to get snes emulator and roms on my phone?

Double-click the .ipa file and it should be automatically added to iTunes, then you can just sync it to your phone.

If you want the emulator, search for snes adx plus in Cydia. To add roms, go to var/mobile/media/roms and there should be the snes folder and just drop them in there.

^googler i like your style

when i double clicked the .ipa it would not add, told me the app was invalid (they removed it from the app store a little while back)

i may try the emulator.

thanks love.

Can someone recommend me an application that rotates/shuffles the background wallpaper or changes the lockscreen image after every unlock?

hey guys i got a free ipod touch 8gb im guessing second gen MC model running 4.2.1...i want to jailbreak i have a mac and im having a problem i used greenposion and it worked but cydia wouldnt open it would just half way open and close

any help?

I need some serious help guys.
I have a 3GS running 3.0.1 with 04.26.08 FW. I want to upgrade to about 4.1 without losing 4.26 because I have T-Mobile and I don't want the Ipad BB.
Should I just forget about upgrading it and keeping it like this. I feel like I'm left out of playing the new games that run on 4.1+.

Android ftw, I suggest that everyone hops on the Google train before it's too late! This 2.3 GB is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom