Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Thanks Shaun. Love the clear soles.
happy.gif

forgto to say...dope MPLS set Chris. Even though Fish looks like Kenyon Martin
laugh.gif
Been meaning to ask what you though about Fish jumping ship to the band with 3 stripes? I know I'll miss seeing him in Kobe and Nike PEs.

Unds these today....almost time fellas. Road to 3-Peat starts in a couple days
smokin.gif

a1lkqh.jpg

with this...
9sqctl.jpg

Originally Posted by s dubl

forgot to say...dope MPLS set Chris. Even though Fish looks like Kenyon Martin
laugh.gif
Been meaning to ask what you though about Fish jumping ship to the band with 3 stripes? I know I'll miss seeing him in Kobe and Nike PEs. 
to be honest, i'm very happy!!!  i hated the fact that he wore frobes kicks.  i do miss his nike pe's, but him being w/ adidas will help keep my pockets filled...haha.

here's are better pics of the mpls kenyon martin figure...haha

why the hell is fish with adidas now? it was dope to see damn near the whole laker team wearin kobes. reminiscent of the bulls wearin MJ's kix......

Originally Posted by JRodski

why the hell is fish with adidas now? it was dope to see damn near the whole laker team wearin kobes.
maybe because adidas gave him a better deal.  it was dope to see other players wearing their pe's.

I liked that he wore Kobes, even the GRs. I also appreciated that he had his own PE Nike...I'll miss that. You plan on picking up any Adidas PEs if they're available to you?

Originally Posted by s dubl

You plan on picking up any Adidas PEs if they're available to you?

i don't think that i will...they're too plain and i don't think that have any makings or his name on the shoe any where...
98ee57b8f167f009d83dcf0c2045f977-getty-103929624bd004_los_angeles_.jpg

16d008dc297863646b85cef47b39cf2a-getty-103925488dr009_los_angeles_.jpg

those adidas fish has on are atrocious....

on a sidenote though...... dont fish' arms in that 1rst pic look like they belong on the old throwback ninja turtle figures? dude is yolked somethin crazy.

Originally Posted by JRodski

those adidas fish has on are atrocious....

on a sidenote though...... dont fish' arms in that 1rst pic look like they belong on the old throwback ninja turtle figures? dude is yolked somethin crazy.
True........to both comments. Esp the second one lol.

can anyone point in the direction of pickin up an extra pair of black laces for Kobe 1's??

like length and style wise??

^^^nice ASGs. Only complaint is the waxy laces, but other than that
smokin.gif
pair

got these today (well technically yesterday)...one for me another for a friend

2cz2ctd.jpg

393018802.jpg

My latest Kobe pick up.....Now if I could only find the aways......

Also got these....
393018804.jpg

nice pickups on the del sols and finals 
pimp.gif

there was a pair of del sols in the b/s forum for cheap...i should've jumped on them
30t6p3b.gif

lets bring this back to the front shall we
grin.gif

son n daughter rockin their 24s..
fc5e1.jpg

I undsd these for the la auto show
a308y1.jpg

recently picked this up
2i7bn05.jpg

Nice pickup on the hat.
pimp.gif
Was thinking about getting it but 17 is on the way so might as well just wait...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom