Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Just got these in today. Put in the alternate laces to compare

I'm a big fan for sure. When I saw the first pics, I was into them pretty instantly. The Bruce Lee Vs were my favorite V and the OCs were one of my favorite VIs so these were right up my alley lol. Still not totally sure which laces I like better in these though. I really do like them both. Easily a top 5 colorway for me.

I'm a big fan for sure. When I saw the first pics, I was into them pretty instantly. The Bruce Lee Vs were my favorite V and the OCs were one of my favorite VIs so these were right up my alley lol. Still not totally sure which laces I like better in these though. I really do like them both. Easily a top 5 colorway for me.

Nice, glad you like them. I haven't thought about where'd they place amongst 8s yet.
They're EXTREMELY loud. Like Mango 6 loud.

Yeah I know what you mean. I think I actually like the alternate orange laces slightly more. I think it breaks up the yellow tongue and balances out the shoe a little more if that makes sense.

Need me another pair of those Del Sol VIs. Might be my favorite Del Sol colorway of all.

Kobe collection felt incomplete after selling what little VI I had left one of them the Del Sol, can't say i don't regret it. If I can find a pair for a good deal I'll get them again. Came across the Lakers Home since I didn't have this colorway. I like them better than the Concords and Playoff Homes.

OCs looking good c4. Love the sole on those.

Last edited:
Nice, the UWR colorways are clean. I have the Mamba Olympic Hyperdunks myself

Yea brother for the prices I got them at I had to. I love them both but.......
USA V>UWR V
Mambas>PE HDs

Those Mamba HDs are climbing higher and higher on my must have list.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom