Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Yeah man, the Mambas were definitely the must have Kobe HD for me after seeing him wear them in the Gold Medal game. I actually got to go to the '08 Games, and they had all of the Olympic shoes just sitting on shelves when I was there. Probably should've doubled up now that I think about it, but I bought way too much stuff to take back when I was there lol

And I agree with you about the colorways

Yeah man, the Mambas were definitely the must have Kobe HD for me after seeing him wear them in the Gold Medal game. I actually got to go to the '08 Games, and they had all of the Olympic shoes just sitting on shelves when I was there. Probably should've doubled up now that I think about it, but I bought way too much stuff to take back when I was there lol

And I agree with you about the colorways

NICE......I would love to go to an Olympic game

Wore these to play ball the other night. Crazy how good of a shoe it still is many years after release

^Really really dope man. Been trying to find a pair of those, but they just never come up anymore. Love the 2K4s.

^Really really dope man. Been trying to find a pair of those, but they just never come up anymore. Love the 2K4s.
Same here. I'm looking for the original laser pair (white/silver). Had them when they first released but I was young and my foot outgrew them :smh:

:smokin US version doesn't fetch much, how much you find those for?

Still haven't worn mine yet :smh:

:smokin US version doesn't fetch much, how much you find those for?

Still haven't worn mine yet :smh:
I got them for about 180 shipped after talking to the seller. Probably could gotten the US version for not too much over retail, but I I hadn't seen the China version pop up before so I figured I'd snag them for a bit extra and add them to my mini-China collection. The porcelain lacelock is a nice little touch.

Better late than never lol. Really wasn't feeling these for a while at first, but after looking at them for such a long time, I think these are an undeniable top 3 cw.

Yeah I really couldn't settle for the partial logo on these. Never should've made any pairs with partial logos to begin with!

I got the US release pair around release day... Ended up finding an xdr pair in my size few months later... Grabbed xdr, and sold my US pair. Love the shoe either way, but full logo>

Yeah there's nothing wrong with the US release version at all. The full logo is just a nice little something extra that I didn't mind shelling out a bit more for. Just can't believe I waited so damn long to pick up a pair :smh:

I've been downsizing my shoes and decided to get a photo of the Kobe's together. I posted my VIIs before, so I left them out. Have sulfur 8s and a pair of IDs on the way.

^Nice collection up there. Particularly nice LM lineup.

Just got these for under retail

Back
Top Bottom