Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

Filthy pickups bro...I really need to get more iv's. Only got the diems cuz back then I was a broke college student so I didnt really cop too many multiples of the same model

Thanks fellas.
Filthy pickups bro...I really need to get more iv's. Only got the diems cuz back then I was a broke college student so I didnt really cop too many multiples of the same model
Yeah, I was pretty much in the same boat as you. I didn't pick up much from like '04-'08 just cuz of different priorities with school/work. Especially in the past couple years or so, I've been slowly going back and picking up some old favorites that I missed out on or was forced to pass on back then.

Meet up with some peeps to the Lakers home opener :frown:

I'm in the Big Stage Vs, son in crazy 8s, @NotoriousMJ23 in the 4 rings, his girl in prelude 3s, @V1nsanity3 in the snake pool HDs, his girl in the floral 9s, meanbeangame24 (from IG) in the MVP 3s, his girl in the OC 6s, msw1233 (from IG) in the concord 6s.

:wow: rl_wayne rl_wayne Crazy haul over the Summer!

Nice wears y'all :nthat:

Took my CD IV out and saw it falling apart in couple places. :frown: Good thing I didn't pay too much for them. Glued it back so should get several more wears out of them. #WearYourShoes

thapointguy thapointguy Thanks man.

I've heard about some glue/separation issues with the IVs too from a couple other people. Haven't wore some of mine in a while, but hearing about that makes me want to put them in rotation soon to make sure they're not sitting too long.

Finally went and got these on what I felt was a steal. Been trying to get my hands on these for quite awhile. Even with them in hand I still can't tell if it's purple or blue 
laugh.gif
 the lighting deceives me

Unless the Mamba Moment iDs come in for me before the end of the year, these should be my last two Kobe pickups since my last pickup post to finish out 2014. Been a very busy but good year for me :smokin

Also wore these a little while back

Just grabbed some laser hua 2k4's, the home Laker colorway from 2008. Ive been meaning to cop these for a few years now but had a couple pairs slip away. They are ds but I plan on wearing them. I should be good in terms of no sole seperation right? Altho they are almost 7 yrs old. Will post pics when they come in next week.

But were they ds before u balled in em? I got shies from 01 that are fine but thats because I rocked em since I bought em, undsing after years is the problem because of the glue drying up

If you are wearing them casually that should be fine. I unds a pair of og asg 2k4s last year and have had no problem. Balling in them should be fine to since they are from 08. They haven't sat that long, but there is always a small chance.

Back
Top Bottom