Post your Kobes/LAKER colored/inspired kicks....vol we'll get em next year

New pickups

Nice Think Pink VIs s dubl s dubl
I still want to grab those Huarache 2K4s at some point mvplikekobe24 mvplikekobe24 . Those iDs turned out nice too.

My pickups since my last post:

I know 2015 just started, but these will likely be my pickup of the year. Very, very happy I was able to grab them.

All Star Game MVP group shot

Last edited:
s dubl s dubl :smokin Favorite HD for me and dope wear on the splatters.

trunkz550 trunkz550 Unfortunately I think they only ever made them in the Mamba's size, so I plan to probably get them signed and displayed at some point (otherwise I would definitely rock em lol). I've only ever seen maybe 2 other pairs of them aside from the pair that Kobe personally wore. I think dependablejay and ahliang119 on IG have them, but otherwise I usually just see the white/gold pair, not the white/burgundy/gold pair that he actually wore in the game.

Last edited:
I was pointed to this thread to show what I posted in the Kobe 9 thread so here goes

As a culmination of the Kobe IX line (it really saddens me that it is officially coming to an end) I figured I'd take a full Kobe family pic – ZK1 to the IX – to commemorate the progress the line has made. From the original ZK1 with the shark fin and the MPLS to the three versions of the ZK2 to the waffle ZK3, the Carpe Diem ZK4 (one of my favorites of all time), the litany of colorways of the V, the snakeskin of the VI, the Kobe System of the VII, and the varying degrees of design of the VIII. All concluding with the greatest of the appropriately named Masterpiece and the IX.

Man do I really wanna unbox 50+ shoes to take a group shot :lol:

I don't even know if I own a camera good enough to get a decent pic. Great shots in here btw

Thanks Wayne141. You are killing my spirit with your pickups, I think I did well and then you come around. hahaha jp man. 

JapaneseManBowing.gif
TY!
lol, nah, you've picked up some great stuff man. I'm actually still looking for a pair of the black/yellow IIs. Some of the older GRs are surprisingly hard to come by these days.

so idk if many of you know, but complex and nike held a contest for their "3 most dynamic Kobe collections" to be displayed at the Kobe X blackout event that was in LA last weekend. I ended up getting chosen as a winner and they displayed about 24 of my pairs that they picked of the 100+. I also got to meet kobe after his Q & A session at the event. such a dope experience so I figured I'd share with you guys. hope you enjoy!

thanks a bunch sir. it was seriously awesome getting to meet him and talk for a minute. the 7-8 hours of setting up the shoes to take the shot and 10 years of collecting kobes finally paid off :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom