+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

^Small... lol imagine the smallest size out there. I think they're like a 6.5 or something. I'm not mad though, I got them for like a little over $100when they first leaked. They are for the lady, because I sure as hell can't fit them!

-Jermaine

I've been wanting the dunkman 3 ever since they posted them on the lbj3 thread. Not really a lebron shoe wearing type of guy anymore since the IVs, but Ithink the 3s have to be the best looking lebron. its very "fitted" in some way. You can tell that they put a lot of thought into the design, its verydetailed. but the dunkmans 3s... thats just another story. That shoe is just something else man... i shouldve looked for those instead of paying over half agrand on the air yeezys
laugh.gif
. but i just cant seem to find a sz 10.5/11....

Originally Posted by never wear them

I've been wanting the dunkman 3 ever since they posted them on the lbj3 thread. Not really a lebron shoe wearing type of guy anymore since the IVs, but I think the 3s have to be the best looking lebron. its very "fitted" in some way. You can tell that they put a lot of thought into the design, its very detailed. but the dunkmans 3s... thats just another story. That shoe is just something else man... i shouldve looked for those instead of paying over half a grand on the air yeezys
laugh.gif
. but i just cant seem to find a sz 10.5/11....
I'm with ya, dude. I think I have seen a handful of 10.5/11 auctions/opportunities ever. I have yet to even see a size 10 in a Dunkman 2& 3 for non-3x-mortgage prices. I am a true sz 10 and I have only seen sz 10.5s in either. I'm not swimming in cash anymore so I think my days ofowning a pair are pretty much gone.

Originally Posted by xXflight23Xx

yo, guys...im from the pi. anybody knows when em bron 7's come out? not exactly here. i mean even there in the US.
China 7s at HOHs this weekend. GR wh/blk/red 7s on Oct 29.

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Chris, seeing those ASG 3s and Oilers is hurtin me!!!
Squeaky wheel gets the Oil (ers)
roll.gif
roll.gif
any 'mean green' out there?

IMG_1189.JPG

thanks again Dan

yeah...those Dunkmans are too sick - congrats!!!

Ron- you're right on the pirces on the dunkman's. But I've stopped buying non-sensical stuff and saved it for a pair.
wink.gif

torotrigger- what else can be said about oilers
smokin.gif

Today: getting ready for tonights Lebron-LESS pre season game against my Spurs. Running errands with the little one
376147437.jpg
376148861.jpg

Chris, seeing those ASG 3s and Oilers is hurtin me!!!
Squeaky wheel gets the Oil (ers)
roll.gif
roll.gif
any 'mean green' out there?

thanks again Dan

yeah...those Dunkmans are too sick - congrats!!!
Tomas...good to see you didn't miss out.
smile.gif
I'm very pleased with those.

^^^ Agreed those Dunkman II's are ridiculous in price if I ever found a pair for a reasonable price I'm all over it...

Been holding out for a pair for a while.

Nice Fairfax IV's Fred...can never go wrong with PE IV's

Just couldn't resist after Phase2x's and Never Wear Them's chatter... (Old pics). Once again. Fred, sportin' the heat! Not a Fairfax colorway fan myself, but they look nicebeing worn.

amunnq.jpg

2prcu8w.jpg

vx2hpz.jpg

2nd Pair
smokin.gif
(Honest. I just don't have a working camera to prove it side by side.)
2uqp1tk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom