+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

b8jp13.jpg

23ksxoy.jpg

14mxmdx.jpg

xdtt3r.jpg

my two newest as of today. 6 more to come next week. sorry for the crappy cell phone pics...

thanks Frank!!!

Originally Posted by cjbruns1974

my two newest as of today. 6 more to come next week. sorry for the crappy cell phone pics...

thanks Frank!!!

Nice svsms - annnnnnnnnd from what i understand some of those 6 shoulda been mine...we'll have to chat about that sir. lol. cant wait to see the pics!

I want to know who bought the two pairs of SVSM 4's in a size 11 Home and Away from exxclusive-online on ebay. Someone must have made an offer and heended the auction early....
devil.gif

He told me someone told he $1000 for the pair -- too much IMO

But I have still been looking for a long time
frown.gif
and in my size
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bc60997

I want to know who bought the two pairs of SVSM 4's in a size 11 Home and Away from exxclusive-online on ebay. Someone must have made an offer and he ended the auction early....
devil.gif

He told me someone told he $1000 for the pair -- too much IMO

But I have still been looking for a long time
frown.gif
and in my size
mad.gif

I was watchen those too
nerd.gif

Nice svsm and ctk solider 3s
pimp.gif

Yo LBJs movie comes out today, I can't wait to see it. BTW nice lebrons guys I still need to pick up some 6s. smh at me for having a summer job and stillnot getting lebrons.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

chris, i heard you been buying stuff up lately...nice stuff.

brandon,

yeah i got a few things. lol. i went a little overboard for me, but the stuff that i got completes several different areas. so now i can focus on otherstuff. i'd post what i got for the masses but i'll wait for the shoes to show up and photo them.

tomas....sorry to hear that. sent you a pm...

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Yo LBJs movie comes out today, I can't wait to see it. BTW nice lebrons guys I still need to pick up some 6s. smh at me for having a summer job and still not getting lebrons.
I dont think its playing near me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by xblker47

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Yo LBJs movie comes out today, I can't wait to see it. BTW nice lebrons guys I still need to pick up some 6s. smh at me for having a summer job and still not getting lebrons.
I dont think its playing near me
ohwell.gif

if its not coming out by you...its most DEF not coming out by me...lol

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom