+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Kid Bron III's =
smokin.gif
. Sweet stuff, Chris.

^^^^yo I'm a hooper but I have yet to play in the vii or vii ps I was seriously considering the ps cause of the zoom air and how light they are like I said above I heard they suck in comfort and by that I talked to my boy T21D that has a pair and he jus used them for work and the shoes pinched his foot right above his toes cause the part between the first 2 eyelits bends and kinda warps as you walk I'm jus saying what I saw and what he told me.

Loving this thread, never payed much attention to the lebron line although i did have the II's and IV's.
but the vii's really caught my eye. and now that im reading and seeing all these sickk pictures,
i find myself starting to appreciate the entire line more and more each day.

6 pairs of VII's so far, and got my first pair of VI's, the athletes, on their way in the mail.
also looking to pick some CHALKs, Wise, KID, UWR's in the VI eventually.

ill post pics when the Athletes arrive.

Originally Posted by flyguy33

I heard they suck in comfort and by that I talked to my boy T21D that has a pair and he jus used them for work and the shoes pinched his foot right above his toes cause the part between the first 2 eyelits bends and kinda warps as you walk I'm jus saying what I saw and what he told me.

well then tell Fred to stick with Kobe's then... cause the PS's are dope in comfort and make an awesome bball shoe...

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by hotbutter

so far,

VII>VI>III>I>II>V

nice options. but no 4's?

IMO VII > IV > III > II >VI> I > V

wow Fresh, you been lovin the 7 huh?

ZL2 is still [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]king [/color]in my book...

Chris- those dunkman 3 lows looking good homie.

Matt- again congrats on the gloria 4's

Today

386481172.jpg

Originally Posted by ToroTrigger

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by hotbutter

^^ hands down the single best/ SICKEST lebrons ever produced.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Agreed. I can think of plenty of lebrons that would top Red Carpets.

Just from the GR standpoint, AZG, II, VII for me would all be easily ahead.

If you take PE's into consideration, Red Carpets probably wouldnt make my top 10 (possibly not even the top 20)
6 > 2 > AZG > 3 > the rest
well then here you go Ron:

IMG_0235.JPG

performance-wise: 5>2>6>4>azg>3 (i havent played in 7s yet)
looks-wise: 2>6>3(only cause if the CWs)>azg>4>5 (havent seen enough 7 CWs yet to make a slot, but its definitely better than the 5aesthetically)

just my .02 tho

hahaha i was looking back and going through some old pages.

ill be the first to admit it, my staatement was an outrageous one, coming from a LEBRON line novice.
honestly never showed much interest in the ENTIRE LINE from LBJ AZG-VI.  id always just been strictly into AIR PENNY's (fav player of all time) and Jordan head. 
not until the VII's really caught my eye and i can say firmly that i am definitely a  "Jordan ----- LBJ23 convert." 
pimp.gif

now that ive re-tracked and read up on AZG-VII's

AZG- only pair i really would consider based on the market is the "first games"
II's, --there are some sickk  c.w's-- my fav is SVSM all green one.
III's --decent, just okay
IV's-- i do love the "Graffiti allstars", but not much id cop outside of that. look nice but not for me, extremely bulky, and oncourt feel was extremely disappointing.
V's-- "eehhh"
VI's-- may be my new shoe, 1st pair (athletes) coming in monday. lotta nnice cws

but still VII's are my fav outta all the sigs.
ill say RC's might not be #1, but IMO still in my top 5 all time although ill say SVSM's prob ahead of RC.

Back
Top Bottom