+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

WDYWyesterday.
alien.gif

dfd354eb48616683d084272b1644fcf07f0c1fa.jpg

*shouts to mike at fully laced SF for providing the pic
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Posted these in the Lebron VII post but thought I'd do it here too since it took a min to get them all out..lol..  Trying to eventually double up on all the 7s.. still need to get my hands on a few samples.  
adb1625912f117ce4dab88fb5f77de97183053f2.jpg

316369545d1c11cdfcf51814cd5c4a06dfe1bc7c.jpg

Damn Earl the Pearl, your VII collection is sick. Your making me want to go out and get a pair of those Akron's, my favorite of the VII's.

The LeBron VII's are easily the best out of all the LeBron's.

Never posted in here before but just wanted to share.....
I know these aren't heat lebrons by any means but man these shoes are AMAZING.  My first pair but definitely will not be my last

^^^^I should had my navy blues lasered during the Allstar game in Dallas @ the Jordan exibition for FREE. SMH

as promised my newest pickup..

j.w can you lebron-experts tell me the going rate on these?? i want to know if i overpaid or not. 
whats the complete story behind these? i know they were a HOH-only release, the 3 original locales-- Chi, LA, NY + NeXt in cleveland. it says 1/150 on the insole.

does that mean 150 of each size? or whats up with the allocation? 150 at each hoh, or 150 total?  whats the real deal? 

my first VI's!!
also got a pair of chalks on the way. for whoevers familiar with the CHALK VI: are they LEGIT?? >>> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eB...Name=STRK:MEWAX:IT 
nerd.gif

beautiful..............
pimp.gif

CIMG0549.JPG

Really nice Lebrons all over this page...
pimp.gif

By far the Air Max VII's are the freshest Lebrons to date...might not be to everyone's liking from a comfort aspect, but the way these look are just amazing.
pimp.gif

^^ do they look legit from pics provided??

and whats a fair price for the "DS VI ATHLETE sz. 10" ??????????

tahnks

My recent pick up..

A must cop this summer is all I can say....

29du0r9.jpg

5zhdmd.jpg

2lmmfrk.jpg

Something to match my GSMs

tongue.gif

anj6lv.jpg

wv1ytg.jpg

9hs3ro.jpg

visrael wrote:
9hs3ro.jpg

Vince, I'd rather have the pair on the right                                                                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Back
Top Bottom