+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

the O!H!I!O! Is a nice touch to the V's... Wasnt expecting that when I opened the box B
the new look CTK logo...
smile.gif
BP you will like both!!!!

So if a shoe is available at HoH it is hot/better looking????
LOL ... Nah........

Ru.. couldn't agree more.. it was nice seeing they added a little personal touch with the O!H!I!O!
happy.gif

just took new pics for someone.. figured i'd throw 'em up in here.

sz12aup0.jpg

can't go wrong with grain leather, red gum sole, double swoosh in cavs colors.
smokin.gif

sz12to8.jpg

i wish they'd get back to making bron AF1s again. the quality is
smokin.gif

I officially hate anyone that has Dunkman II's and SVSM II's........

They are reaching personal grail status....

Originally Posted by kaczalas

a for the OSU V's I don't like them as much as the OSU IV or Soldier,
pimp.gif
, and IMHO there are even better V's including Yankees, Mr Basketball and Allstar - all obtainable at HoH :]

No offense my dear Lebron friend.. BUT.. that is a PURE crackhead statement....

Would it be that you don't own these? Cause to say a Soldier that DOESN'T have the O State Logo on it is BETTER than a Signature shoe that does,DOESN"T make much sense.... I would think youd have ALL the Joints as a "TRUE" Lebron Collector.

Collectors collect ALL kicks.... not just the one's they get by a hook up... Come on Greg.. rethink that statement my man!!!
laugh.gif
People might start wondering about your allegiance to Thine King!!!!
wink.gif

^HAHA. Come on Rock I thought you know me better than that.

This time you took it one step too far,

Let's assume I don't own any PEs (I guess I am not "TRUE" LeBron Collector, oh well that's not the end of the world), which was still thecase about 2 months ago. Even then I've had my own, VERY PERSONAL opinion.
Also, it's not a secret I am a Nike Soldier lover, by far the best looking LBJ shoe! Again IMHO. That's why I would take the OSU Soldier (Away) overboth ZLIV and ZLV versions (too much red PL if you ask me - home edition).

Also, I don't care about that logo/no-logo crap, especially when both versions are not accessible to public. It simply doesn't matter! The only case itwould matter is if I was about to sell them... and even after numerous offers I can't , I won't, I don't want to. I'm not in this for moneylike some others I know of
wink.gif

So I guess I am lucky I got the shoe I like the most... nothing wrong with that.

My dear LeBron friend... you're entitled to your own opinion, but this time you are wrong.

Well... I'm DEFINATELY in this for the Money My Man.. lol...

I can't really get into Collecting I gotta WEAR my kicks and show em off...

I personally think ALL of you will Fall head over heels over the Lebron VI's more than ANY other Lebron Signature shoe to date.

Not so sure on the Soldier IIs, as I haven't seen a Consistent Feedback on those as of yet....

Stay Tuned ALL my Lebron Friends.. lol

Gosh why can't I be on the inner circle of Nike so I can see the VI..Rock you have ignited the hype for me.

lol...

Sorry... I think everyone who liked the IVs will have something to look forward to.. Just not as much...but thats all Im sayin...

But I still love this stuff even though I am workin here now..... I don't think I will EVER get tired of the Shoe Game at ALL...

I hope they keep Collectors wanting to come back and I hope the Underground Buzz keeps the Business goin... cause some folks don't think Niketalk reallycounts in the big Picture...

I disagree... but hey.... in due time... They will all realize how Important places LIKE NT and NT who started it all ARE important to the Industry...

Man, those VI's have been made for months now.....Since last Fall.... I'm just trying to see another color!!!! But i agree with Rock, overall, they aresome NICE shoes. Kenzo went insane on these, and he really solidified himself as one of the top designers with this one.No Hype. Any Serious Hooper will LOVEthese. I want a chance to play in these already. PO

Well if it's true that people who loved the IVs will love the VIs, then I'm screwed.

II > III > V > AZG > IV

ohwell.gif

I guess I won't like the VIs.
nerd.gif
embarassed.gif

I think everything you disliked about the IVs you will actually LIKE about the VIs if that makes sense..

Actually everyone's complaints about the IVs are addressed with the VIs....but again.. I've said too much without sayin anything.. lol

i guess we'll see if you're right about the LB6. part of me hopes so.

to me, AZG > 2 > 3 >>> 4 >>>>> 5.

haven't bought a new release bron since the 1st colorway of the 3s, and i only did for the 50%, still haven't even worn them yet, now that i thinkabout it.

the lebron 5 is so bad that people are already talking about the 6's!

also, is there not going to be anymore GR lebron 5 releases for this same reason? Does Nike just figure the only way to get people to want the 5's is torelease limited BS HOH exclusive "mr. basketball" and "yankees" versions?

Lets retro the AZG's and LBJ 2's in all the colorways they didnt GR

AZG:
svsm, I dont care if the have a logo or not (i.e. bday 5's)
first game colorways (we never get a white/red anyhting)
white/blue/red athens colorway
black suede/white "playoff" version
L.A. all star game

LBJ 2's:
triple double colorway (we NEED a white red GR)
svsm home and away, or the slightly diff oregon colorway
gloria version (the best white/pink lebron)
woodgrains
dunkman (neon, regular, one handed, two handed, whatever!)

and thats not even getting into pairs like the xmas laser azg's and so on that we know we wont see. for now, Im stuck trying to find all these in peversions, I just wish I wore a 12-13 instead of 10-11 which seems much harder to find.

[email protected]

Rock, PO,

Can you at least drop some info on the tech ? I hear Nike is really busy with the VI's at the moment
wink.gif

Will they use Phyposite again, or back to Foamposite, or maybe leather or something else ?

I would use another good balling shoe
glasses.gif

Thanks!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

I think everything you disliked about the IVs you will actually LIKE about the VIs if that makes sense..

Actually everyone's complaints about the IVs are addressed with the VIs....but again.. I've said too much without sayin anything.. lol
Kenzo went insane on these, and he really solidified himself as one of the top designers with this one.No Hype. Any Serious Hooper will LOVE these. I want a chance to play in these already. PO

He had too...... pressure was on after putting these V's out..
ohwell.gif
.... and HE CAME through like gangbusters!!!!!
I hear Nike is really busy with the VI's at the moment

You heard wrong homie...
laugh.gif
.... that is a finished product.... but boy ohboy the next Bron team shoe and Kobe IV- now, THATS
eek.gif

The VI's are, in fact... spectacular.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

BKALS..... Milkcrates here and not on the other V's???

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Kenzo went insane on these, and he really solidified himself as one of the top designers with this one.No Hype. Any Serious Hooper will LOVE these. I want a chance to play in these already. PO

He had too...... pressure was on after putting these V's out..
ohwell.gif
.... and HE CAME through like gangbusters!!!!!
I hear Nike is really busy with the VI's at the moment

You heard wrong homie...
laugh.gif
.... that is a finished product.... but boy oh boy the next Bron team shoe and Kobe IV- now, THATS
The VI's are, in fact... spectacular.....
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

BKALS..... Milkcrates here and not on the other V's???

No I didn't, I was told that straight from the source and I didn't say they are still making them
tongue.gif

^^ When you say MAKING them... and Straight from the Source ..... Do you mean IN Production or STILL making changes?

Do you mean you heard straight from Kenzo? THAT would be straight from the source....

Those are done.

Done done my man...

I won't get into specifics on what the shoes about, cause this one will be one for the ages and there is alot that will be going into keeping these underwraps so you won't hear about it from me AT ALL...

I like my job.

Back
Top Bottom