+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by T21D

Very nice G, glad you got'em considering the obstacles. Was it worth it? I hope so.

It's always worth it, I guess.

Of course I would like to avoid all the problems, but that's not that easy.

Tomorrow I will know if June was a good pickup month as my last shipment is waiting for me at the Customs
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by vhate420

Love black/white colorways. finishline exclusives i guess, very few pairs of both

wow i never realized how hot both of these really were.

-Tyler

Really like the ZSII Remix...might have to pick-up those...

Anyways, took out some shoes to update my Dunkman pile pix and after taking some shots and putting them away I just realized that I missed one shoe...so Imight have to redo it tomorrow...LOL

Here's the pic

yep seen those on FC earlier, good deals there.

doubleO you need some Dunkman inspired Air Witness's, get at me lol.

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Anyways, took out some shoes to update my Dunkman pile pix and after taking some shots and putting them away I just realized that I missed one shoe...so I might have to redo it tomorrow...LOL

Here's the pic

you missed the Dunkman IV's correct?

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

Anyways, took out some shoes to update my Dunkman pile pix and after taking some shots and putting them away I just realized that I missed one shoe...so I might have to redo it tomorrow...LOL

Here's the pic

you missed the Dunkman IV's correct?

Soldier I.

Joon, I love that pic. Can't wait to see the final version
smile.gif

Jeff, nice pickups! and thanks for the pics.

Here's DS my sz 11/11.5 SVSM LeBron set. Wanted to post them all together before they go bye-bye very soon. Yes, I'mletting them all go. Enjoy the pics!

Originally Posted by KB2004

Here's DS my sz 11/11.5 SVSM LeBron set. Wanted to post them all together before they go bye-bye very soon. Yes, I'm letting them all go. Enjoy the pics!
Whenever you let these go bye-bye make sure to email me at [email protected] because I want to takesome of those off of your hands depending on the sizes or you can just shoot me a PM...

Sick collection
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

Anybody know where i can find Olympic III Mids in a size 9-10?
If you are talking about the ones with the Flag on the toe... you cant hang it up only sz 12's have ever left campus for public consumption.... =)

Do you know where I can find a size 12? I have come across 2 pairs in a sz 12 in the past, so that explains a lot. The price that they wanted ranged from900-1100, but that was when Lebron was wearing so that usually ups the going price a little..

Nice Lebrons everyone!!!!!
roll.gif
nerd.gif
I'm a lebron collector myself (hint : my username), pretty soon im gonna postup my collection.

Back
Top Bottom