+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

SoLeSuPrEmE -LeBron 3's...
910.gif
901.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But those are the dunkman I have sold you last week, lol my picture lol
One of the best shoe from the lebron dunkman,...

Both of these came in yesterday. Love the Olympic's, been wanting this pair for LONG time now. The Soldier's were a steal for $40. Couldn't passthem up for that price.

nice pics everyone...not trying to steal the thread, and i'm sure it's been asked, but does anyone have new info on the Zoom Powers??? i really wannacop a sample, esp. if they're a lost cause...pm me if anyone is selling; trades, money, both, i'm interested!!! thanks. peace...commence with the dopepics.

^^^AZG Olympics are
pimp.gif
I am on the hunt for some AZG SVSM's alongwith many other SVSM's I am on a mission to complete this collection all in a size 11-11.5.

Anyways the mailman dropped these off yesterday Size 11

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by sim0nsayz

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Who are thos navy 3's for with "LO" on the toe?
Kevin Love
LO = Lake Oswego High School

Kevin Love was one* of the player's from that school who wore them
smile.gif
Do you y'all remember that pic where a homeless guy was rocking that SAME PAIR and all the comments posted. That thread was hilarious.
laugh.gif

What's up P? I'll be in YOUR area in October and December.
Call me this time, ight? ..lol

Originally Posted by Zach13g

very nice P.

I'll be posting some stuff on the 30th been holding back for a sneaker event in Cincy. I've got some gems for everyone
tongue.gif
boooo,
smile.gif
you don't need a sneaker event to show us whatyou've been hoarding. And I'm hoping to see that one particular pair, that is probably in no one's collection
frown.gif

Originally Posted by xmocncrds

35hlcn9.jpg
Kudos on rocking those Samples, I really like these over the VI's, jut so simple!!

The perks of being a size 9
pimp.gif

Anyone a size 10.5 care for these?

#7 of 23 auto'd all star VI's.

I wouldn't mind having a pair of Blk 2s in my collection. I have a handful of IVs I am thinking of parting with to make room...

Originally Posted by SiZe14OnLy

anybody see Lebrons becoming the next Jordans? I hope not bc I slept on all of LBJ's kicks thus far...
No! Why is this question asked all the time?! Y'all dont get it Jordan's are so sought after for two reasons. 1. They are the shoes thatare endorsed by the GREATEST to ever play the game. 2. It was the Air Jordan line who started this craze among the masses. I dont care if you're LeBron,Kobe, the next big thing coming out in who knows how many years...there shoe willl NEVER be the next Jordan, NEVER!

Aiight,
my love for all red kicks (mainly red) has come over me again lol.

Anyone have the Big Apple VI for a decent rate? size 11...
smile.gif

p.m me

Originally Posted by PrInCeOfKiCkS00

solesupreme those pebbles are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

is one of those pairs a size 12?
nerd.gif
nah i think he said both pairs ar size 13...my size but i dont have any money...damn it lol

-Tyler

I had to stop packing for the Cincy sneaker show to run up to Next for a quick pickup. Thanks 216ANT for the heads up!
365613162.jpg

Back
Top Bottom