+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

I had to stop packing for the Cincy sneaker show to run up to Next for a quick pickup. Thanks 216ANT for the heads up!
365613162.jpg

Screw those MVPS I am starring at the "What the Dunks" in the back...
pimp.gif

I check Niketown.com new releases or the Lebron section EVERDAY for the MVP's
laugh.gif
thinking they'll miraculously pop up and then get
mad.gif
afterwards.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by KDogLBJ23

I had to stop packing for the Cincy sneaker show to run up to Next for a quick pickup. Thanks 216ANT for the heads up!
365613162.jpg

Screw those MVPS I am starring at the "What the Dunks" in the back...
pimp.gif
yea the What the Dunks were the first pair that i actually noticed in that picture...and then the Teen Wolf dunks...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

-Tyler

What the hell happened with the MVP release anyway? I wanted a pair when I saw them on KATC or something and by the time I check the Lebron thread they havealready released

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

What the hell happened with the MVP release anyway? I wanted a pair when I saw them on KATC or something and by the time I check the Lebron thread they have already released
nike had a backorder for them on 5/5, then restocked on 5/22 (not all sizes) some peoples order shipped early
smile.gif
Nike.com said they would shipbefore 5/30 but some did.

then a couple of stores in Cleveland released them yesterday, then about a hour ago the Cavs team shop put them up for sale (24 pairs) but the official releasedate is tomorrow 5/30 at the HOH's, Niketowns ect....

Originally Posted by Zach13g

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

What the hell happened with the MVP release anyway? I wanted a pair when I saw them on KATC or something and by the time I check the Lebron thread they have already released
nike had a backorder for them on 5/5, then restocked on 5/22 (not all sizes) some peoples order shipped early
smile.gif
Nike.com said they would ship before 5/30 but some did.

then a couple of stores in Cleveland released them yesterday, then about a hour ago the Cavs team shop put them up for sale (24 pairs) but the official release date is tomorrow 5/30 at the HOH's, Niketowns ect....

Hopefully they aren't that hard to get. I would love to grab a pair

[color= rgb(204, 255, 0)]SINcereOne03[/color] - Very nice MVP pick ups! Those [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Big Apples[/color] are sweet!
pimp.gif
I'm in search of size 12's myself.

I see lots of heat in here from all of you! Made me jealous, so I had to join in!
smile.gif

Finally had some time to take pics of some of my LeBrons. Have much more LBJ's, but just wanted to share some samples and PE's. Not as sizzling as someof you, but hey, I'm enjoying the journey!
laugh.gif
All are size 12.

eupqb7.jpg

ea1lip.jpg

25irmlv.jpg

2637fyr.jpg

ibdmd3.jpg

xnbxjd.jpg

24gu82t.jpg

2pph9p3.jpg

f107zt.jpg

e9j5gm.jpg

svjpkh.jpg

Dan, quite impressive sir
pimp.gif
. That's 1 dunkman too many. I thought youdidn't like the 4's?
laugh.gif
Hope to see you in H-town for the summersummit.

I LOVE DUNKMANS

I will never get tired of seeing them...I just have to convince myself that I WANT to buy them...

Back
Top Bottom