+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Just fitting for today's Heat win. Have a good weekend ahead y'all:

@Russian Bear I've had my eyes on those routes since day 1. I'm hoping to snag a pair for under $150 . my local footlocker still has them

I had no idea where to post this but it seems like all the major lebron collectors frequent this thead.  But why does it seem like samples from later lebron models (VI-XI) go for higher prices than samples of the original models (AZG-V)?  I see Stewie VIs go for 10k+ but lebron II samples/PEs go for 1k-2k.  Is it that these samples are more rare than samples of previous models or do they just command a higher price?  Would something like a Neon Dunkman II also command a 10k+ price point?

I had no idea where to post this but it seems like all the major lebron collectors frequent this thead.  But why does it seem like samples from later lebron models (VI-XI) go for higher prices than samples of the original models (AZG-V)?  I see Stewie VIs go for 10k+ but lebron II samples/PEs go for 1k-2k.  Is it that these samples are more rare than samples of previous models or do they just command a higher price?  Would something like a Neon Dunkman II also command a 10k+ price point?

Alot of people say the line gained respect with the VII....to me it started with the VI
I think it all depends on the model you have more attainable PE's dunkmans, Fairfax, SVSM,....some like the Stewie VI's are very hard to get
There more but I went brain dead
Anything under LeBron VII is are hard to find

Last edited:

Hype

Hype
This. I don't think the more recent samples aren't really any rarer. If anything, the older ones are harder to find. More people just hopped on the Lebron sig line during the latter models, so there's more demand/hype for the newer samples than for some of the older ones, which has driven prices up.

I also don't put a ton of weight in the pricing of some samples these days either. Depending on the seller and model/colorway, sometimes it's just all over the place. Some dudes are asking for prices that are just absolutely ludicrous these days. Just cuz they're being listed for a certain price also doesn't necessarily mean they're selling at that price.

Last edited:
Looking at that pic really makes me regret selling my LeBron 7 ps. Sold for $100 shipped 2 yrs ago. Smh.

TBT collection, 1-6. Started when the 3's came out and stopped after the 6's. Picked back up on the 10's.

Also depends on when you got them. Most PEs or samples go for higher BC people have jumped into the sneaker game in recent years. I got my ctk, svsm fairfax iv, home and away colors, plus Vs ohio st, NYC and fairfax for all under $250 each. Now a days they cost a ton!

Back
Top Bottom