+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Visrael, what's the story on those Gold Camo AZG's? i have a pair myslef that im holding onto....
Vince, dope as always, I always enjoy your Color-themed posts....
pimp.gif

Randz, those AZG's, were a retro sample, when Nike though they should retro the AZG's already, only 2 years after the original release. They endedup canceling the release, I'm glad they didn't retro them so soon.

Originally Posted by SoLeSuPrEmE

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

Visrael, what's the story on those Gold Camo AZG's? i have a pair myslef that im holding onto....
Vince, dope as always, I always enjoy your Color-themed posts....
pimp.gif

Randz, those AZG's, were a retro sample, when Nike though they should retro the AZG's already, only 2 years after the original release. They ended up canceling the release, I'm glad they didn't retro them so soon.

I just hope they will drop eventually. I don't mind waiting for them
smile.gif
Vince, love your gold LeBron set... so much heat!
pimp.gif

if those were just on ebay, i almost got those just because i have been looking for size 9-10 for 2 years and i got fed up and just wanted to cop to add theminto the collection

Originally Posted by SoleSeeker23

These came in the mail today. DS size 11...

bff151de4a22ca424069410f0f7b85ec64b70b0.pjpg

This makes me realize how much better is the OG Dunkman Dark Gray comparing to the LameA$$ Light Grey that we're getting lately.

The Soldier II with the Dark color would have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dark grey is the key to the dunkman colorway, it goes great with that green. The iv's started nike down the wrong path. The only reason those were popularis that the were foams. Get a clue nike, we like the original dunkman colorway.... BUST IT OUT ALREADY!!!!

Originally Posted by kaczalas

Originally Posted by SoleSeeker23

These came in the mail today. DS size 11...

bff151de4a22ca424069410f0f7b85ec64b70b0.pjpg

This makes me realize how much better is the OG Dunkman Dark Gray comparing to the LameA$$ Light Grey that we're getting lately.

The Soldier II with the Dark color would have been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i wish i could find a pair in siz 9 for cheap

Back
Top Bottom