+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

Originally Posted by UGK4Life

i wish i could find them in a size 13 for cheap lol
but whats good Shannon?

-Tyler

That will never happen for cheap, but I am right there with you atleast they don't reach the prices the Lebron II Dunkmans can go that is justridiculous...However I one day may be the proud owner if I can bare to spend that much money on one pair of kicks...

While we're on the topic of Dunkman II/IIIs...an old pic...I might have to update this Dunkman pile in the coming weeks
wink.gif

Originally Posted by xxx dOubleO xxx

While we're on the topic of Dunkman II/IIIs...an old pic...I might have to update this Dunkman pile in the coming weeks
wink.gif

you looking to get rid of any of those beautiful DUNKMANS
pimp.gif
?

I have a couple of questions, hopefully you guys can help me out here

• How hard is it to find a pair of AZG 1st games sz 12?
  • How much should I expect to pay?
  • Any online sites known that might have em?
  • Thanks in advance.
And on another note, I'd kill for those Dunkman 2s. That colorway seriously should've dropped @ Niketown as an exclusive or something.
eek.gif

^^^ Not too hard to find a pair of AZGs in a 12. Your better off watching ebay, they pop up every once in awhile. A DS pair should be $250-$300.

I hope I can get a pair of Dunkman 2s one day, I just refuse to pay over 1g for them. I'm content with 3s for now though

If I could get them for 1g I probably would, but that $1,200-$1,500 is just wayy too much.

Can I get a price check on Olympic AZGs & Dunkman 3 Lows? And how rare is each? Thanks

so with the price tag of 1G+, Dunkman IIs are out of the question. How much do Dunkman IIIs size 11 go for?

Originally Posted by mks INFMOUS

so with the price tag of 1G+, Dunkman IIs are out of the question. How much do Dunkman IIIs size 11 go for?

I am looking for the samething and you should expect to pay about $500-$800 depending on the seller...I would say closer to $800 they seem to be increasingin value b/c Dunkman II's are so hard to get and more people want to own Dunkmans...

Back
Top Bottom