+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

HERE IS MY COLLECTION SO FAR. JUST STARTED LAST YEAR SO BARE WITH ME.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

SORRY ABOUT THE SIZE. MY BAD.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

^A lot of heat in there. What size if you dont mind my asking?
yea man you got a lot of nice heat right there for only starting a year ago lol

-Tyler

Thegame024 dope collection man, your the same size as me too lol. How much did those graffiti IV's run you if you dont mind me asking?

Actually those were the first pair I ever got and I think I paid 450 460 for them. Got them off ebay from a highly trusted seller

RICO7JT
Thanks, I've balled in all of em, except for the VIs, I hope Nike re-releases the IIs soon because my 10.5s are beat/getting snug
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

Just got these in the mail today
happy.gif
I f*%&#$ cringe everytime I see these (in a good way though). When NBA All Star Weekend was in Vegas I was 2 seconds away from destroying thedisplay case holding these at the Nike store in Caesar's Palace and just running away with them. So needless to say I'm still looking for a pair.

Originally Posted by xbiker47

fruity pebbles
pimp.gif

what size and if you dont mind me asking how much did they run you?

They are a size 13 and they ran me $1000 to my door.

I should have a few more 'Brons coming in early next week too.

Just curious....can anyone give me a price check on LBJ II's SVSM White (Home) in a size 10-12

AND...What is the price difference from the Home (White) to the Away (Green)?

Any help is appreciated

I'll wear them soon enough...

I live in Minneapolis lol...cant wear anything but boots around this time of the year.

Originally Posted by TheGame024

HERE IS MY COLLECTION SO FAR. JUST STARTED LAST YEAR SO BARE WITH ME.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

SORRY ABOUT THE SIZE. MY BAD.
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
I'd like to start this post by saying that I hate all of you,
tongue.gif

The V collection is sick, very underrated IMO.

I've been accumulating a healthy batch of LBJ IV's to ball in, since getting the VI has been frustrating (No White/Navy on Swoosh,
smh.gif
).

Wish I had more money to blow, good thing JB stopped releasing decent kicks, too bad the Griffeys along with other Nike Retros keep coming out. My pockets arehurt,
frown.gif

I imagine a NT'er just won a pair of LBJ II SVSM's post them when you get them there are definently hot and who has some they want to get rid of...

Originally Posted by bc60997

I imagine a NT'er just won a pair of LBJ II SVSM's post them when you get them there are definently hot and who has some they want to get rid of...
those have ended and sold about 10 times.

word to shill bidding!

Back
Top Bottom