+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

^^^^ Dope stuff
smokin.gif

SR good to see you wearing your lebron heat
pimp.gif

seeing the fruity pebbles on this page reminds me just how bad I want them, but 1000$ for a pair of shoes is a lot of money

Originally Posted by xbiker47

^^^^ Dope stuff
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

seeing the fruity pebbles on this page reminds me just how bad I want them, but 1000$ for a pair of shoes is a lot of money

Even though I could spend it on shoes it just seems like a little much...too each his own I guess.

Sick Pebbles congrats on ur pickup

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by xbiker47

^^^^ Dope stuff
smokin.gif

pimp.gif

Even though I could spend it on shoes it just seems like a little much...too each his own I guess.

Sick Pebbles congrats on ur pickup

Well I remember when the first few pairs were on sale there was a size 10 that went over 2k......my size, size 13, I have seen go for 1700, 1500 and 1200...soif anything I felt like I was getting a deal.

I plan on purchasing another pair if I can get one for around $900...then I'll have one to wear and one to display
happy.gif

I also got some more Lebron heat coming in the next week or so...So I'll be back
nerd.gif

^ Vince -

I think they are. notice the eyelits - one is white and the other shoe they are pink.....

yea i noticed that too i just cant tell what the difference is in the second picture...

edit: i think its the pink in the second picture...because the right shoe's pink looks lighter than the left pair.

-Tyler

Originally Posted by Prime x Time

How much do these go for
Deadstock size 13

New York IV
China IV
1st Game AZG
i got my China IV's for $135 but they are not the ones that were released. Mine are some un-numbered samples but i think the numbered ones gofor like $350 or something but i dont know for sure though.

-Tyler

Vince, Steve. Good eye!

sho3tym, very nice pickup on Oiler 3!

Tyler, Zach, those are 2 diff mids

^ We'd love to see more pics of those Matt, anyway thanks for sharing!

sho3tym and BoTz LuVz nice pickups!

Between this and the PE thread,
they should be called,

other NTers look and get depressed thread VOL 1 and VOL 2 lol..

good stuff everyone!

the lebrons I have...
well y'all done killed it already

Matt you should post side by side comparisons of both those Gloria II's, what size is the other pair btw?

Keep up the good work, fellas!!

...another addition to the SVSM collection!

vc shox 2s....i remember holding them in my hands going wow, so nice!

Prime x Time wrote: How much do these go for
Deadstock size 13

New York IV
China IV
1st Game AZG

my guesses.....

550 for NYC
150 or less for China iv...depends if you get the promo pairs with a baggy, or the china box....
1st game? i honestly have seen them for about 140-200 depending on sizes and ranges. There was a pair over on that other site, for about 160 shipped worn 1x sz10.5 i believe....i need to bust my pair back out....

Back
Top Bottom