Originally Posted by deionandmelo

I need a new pair of chalks!
For realz.

VI > all other Brons (IMO)

n2biv9.jpg

If I didnt say thanks already, Keith...

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Nothin special
anybody have the sku number for these? Im trying to nike stock locate them, but I cant find the number for these and google isnt helping me. Thanks.

svsm away 2's! one of my best purchases. crazy to think that was 6 years ago when i got them and love them just as much as today as the day i got them

They run a little big....I usually wear 9.5 but all my VI's are 9s except the Kids which are 9.5 and if i dont double sock I'm swimming in them

^ rele? i'd say they run true. if anything i'd say go up half a size. the "strap" part that runs over the bottom part of the laces gives them a tight fit. i wouldn't go smaller

i wear a sz 10 in everything and my 6s are all sz 10. all 24 of them =] hahaha

Hey Everybody,
It's been over a year since I've posted anything on here because of this cancer I've been fighting and now beating 
smile.gif
. I picked up these 2 DS pairs a little over a year ago before I got sick and I know most of you have seen both, but, personally I NEVER get tired of seeing Dunkman's and Pebbles, they are such unique pairs. Thanks for everybody's support throughout the last year, you know who you are. I am just now getting the energy to surf again and spending more time in the forums. This thread is ALWAYS filled with heat. Enjoy the pics !

Shundy

P.S. As most of you know I go by Innovative_Shopping_Concepts on eBay, hence the sign in the background of the pics.

[color= rgb(0, 204, 0)]Welcome back, Mike![/color] We're out here thinking of you, man.

Those are sweet Dunkmans and Pebbles. You know how I love Dunkmans!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by shundy

Hey Everybody,
It's been over a year since I've posted anything on here because of this cancer I've been fighting and now beating 
smile.gif
. I picked up these 2 DS pairs a little over a year ago before I got sick and I know most of you have seen both, but, personally I NEVER get tired of seeing Dunkman's and Pebbles, they are such unique pairs. Thanks for everybody's support throughout the last year, you know who you are. I am just now getting the energy to surf again and spending more time in the forums. This thread is ALWAYS filled with heat. Enjoy the pics !

Shundy

P.S. As most of you know I go by Innovative_Shopping_Concepts on eBay, hence the sign in the background of the pics.
Welcome back Shundy!!! Glad to see you're doing better.

Nice pics
smile.gif
Thanks for sharing.

SO glad to see you back and feeling good Shundy! We have missed you around here and looking forward to post and ebay auctions.

Great pick-ups!!

SHUNDY! welcome back...
I can speak for everyone here we all were rooting,hoping & praying for you during the past year.

a little OSU love to you bro!

Hey Everybody,

Thanks for all of the kind words, with your support and my family, you've kept me strong throughout. I really appreciate everybody's donations, emails, phone calls, etc., as it helped more than you can imagine. Zach, those OSU's are definitely hot and look great in the sunshine, LOL. How bout' those Buckeyes coming in at #1 Today ? Hit me up anytime to chat man.

Thanks again,
Shundy

Back
Top Bottom