+ + POST YOUR LEBRONS (VOLUME 03) + +

IMG_2693.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

nice PUs errryone!

Fresh...NICE!  didnt know you were that big a fan of the 3s

also LLO, very nice cops on the wht/blk plyoffs ande glorias! i got the ostrich AZGs but the those 2 and the allstars have been evading me...nice

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd of course Ty shuttin it down again with another dope HWC pair...Any word if theyll release?

Not releasing. There won't be anymore V1 VIII's. There's only about 5 pairs of the Knicks floating around one person has two pairs.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Not releasing. There won't be anymore V1 VIII's. There's only about 5 pairs of the Knicks floating around one person has two pairs.

I swear I saw at the very least 10 at the campus. couple on foot as well. hopefully I can pull some strings and obtain a pair. they look great.

^ still mad i missed out on those pebbles on your blog. by the time i saw them they were gone.

downyboy ---i was surprised they went as fast as they did. i mean there was a lot of interest but offers that were realistic also. Both the china force and pebbles went.

after missing out on them, I added your blog to my google reader (should have done that earlier!). if you ever post another pair of those you will definitely have an email from me.

What size and how much did those pebbles sell for?
nerd.gif

Pebbles were the first LeBron pe I ever wanted and still havent been able to obtain a pair

i know its not that great, but here was a quick pic i took of my very small VII collection before i left for afghanistan

165131_10150106437992442_579372441_7365788_7371272_n.jpg

44700_454267862441_579372441_6182417_6494431_n.jpg

xbiker47  they were sz 11 sir. dont want to get into the selling aspect on here because i respectthe thread and dont want the mods to think my intentions are otherwise. Both the china force and pebbles were 11

Back
Top Bottom