Post your luck stories Vol: I got a free iPhone!

btllovesjays

Banned
So i'm at the apple store the other day and I notice an ipod on a dock, not connected. Being the kind person i don't just take it, I ask one of theemployees why it's not hooked up. He examines it for a couple seconds, hands it back to me, and says "Uh... I guess you can have it."

happy.gif

I go home and charge it, and it turned out it didn't belong to anyone because it had no personal information and the area code was 408 (where the companyis located, I live on the east coast). I guess it was the stores, but the forgot to set it up. It had all the sample songs, sample contacts, and samplepictures that all the iPhones at the store have. Best part is, I don't feel guilty.

Post your luck stories...

not my story but my neighbors at school claimed they tripped on shrooms and went into the woods and found a "gnome" and took it home with them, turnsout it was a ******ed ****** that ran away from home and there was a $2000 reward posted for its return

Are u sure it was an employee?

Well my recent story is that i had no money to buy anything and i needed to pay my phone bill and i wanted gears of war 2, All of a sudden i get a check in themail for $375 from my school and i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by tkay dot

not my story but my neighbors at school claimed they tripped on shrooms and went into the woods and found a "gnome" and took it home with them, turns out it was a ******ed ****** that ran away from home and there was a $2000 reward posted for its return

laugh.gif
smoking that turkey bone today?

Wow lucky but that employee was kinda dumb
laugh.gif

My freshman yr in college I was really broke, didn't have money to do my laundry.. I was on the phone w my mom asking her to put money in my account but itwas Friday night so it wouldn't go through til Monday.. When I got out the elevator after I hung up with my mom, there was a crisp $20 bill right in frontof me on the floor. To this day I think it was an angel... or maybe just great luck
happy.gif

I haven't come up on any recent luck.

Saving it for when I finish my application to St. Thomas.
pimp.gif

I found a 50 dollar bill laying in the grass one time. That's about it.....

Actually thinking back: There was one night that my friends and I were tryin to
pimp.gif
and we went to almost all the gas stations in town to try and buy a dutchbut no one was of age so we sittin in the car figuring out what to do and all of a sudden a trucker taps on the window and hands us a 4-pack and tells us toenjoy. To this day i think jesus came to us in disguise and handed us those dutches

found 20$ on the floor...

found a ticket to harry potter on the floor..was gonna watch it anyway....so it was free

i drove through a red light...during driving classes....i didnt know there was a light cause a huge bus was covering it....
im just saying i could have got hit...it turned out to be a busy street

my friend found a hundo in the bathroom of ceasars...someone prob used it for the white horse...he went to the BJ table and lost it all, oh well free roll!

From this day on, i still don't feel guilty.

So my friend lives three houses away from me, and we all live in a culdesac. I remember it was around 9:00 a.m. during spring break, and i walked to his house.No one was home so i walked into the garage and his moms car was home, but no one was inside. His mom treated me as if i was one of her son, so anyways i gotin the car on the passenger side and found an envelope in the glove department. Now, this was a fat orange sealed air cushioned one (the one with the bubblesinside) and so i opened it up, and there was a whole bunch of five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. I ran home, and went straight to my second room which islocated downstairs -- closed the door, and got the counting. In the envelope there was $600+ dollars. Later that evening, his mom and the two dudes that are my"boys" are sweating, looking around in the garage/house for an "envelope" that his mom had misplaced because it was the money that theyneeded to pay this man that was going to repair their (where i got the envelope from) red pontiac. I helped them search for this envelope that was misplacedfor about an hour and a half. If you're going to ask what i did to the money, i spent $550+ on shoes/clothes, and the rest i gave to them on theirbirthdays.

i won a 80 gb ps3 friday at my wifes thanksgiving dinner at work. just paid 10 bucks for a raffle ticket

oh and last year this time when i was deployed i found $1028 at the bus stop where the british air force work. it was in a ID holder with no id in it so i keptit

Originally Posted by Nktran001

So my friend lives three houses away from me, and we all live in a culdesac. I remember it was around 9:00 a.m. during spring break, and i walked to his house. No one was home so i walked into the garage and his moms car was home, but no one was inside. His mom treated me as if i was one of her son, so anyways i got in the car on the passenger side and found an envelope in the glove department. Now, this was a fat orange sealed air cushioned one (the one with the bubbles inside) and so i opened it up, and there was a whole bunch of five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. I ran home, and went straight to my second room which is located downstairs -- closed the door, and got the counting. In the envelope there was $600+ dollars. Later that evening, his mom and the two dudes that are my "boys" are sweating, looking around in the garage/house for an "envelope" that his mom had misplaced because it was the money that they needed to pay this man that was going to repair their (where i got the envelope from) red pontiac. I helped them search for this envelope that was misplaced for about an hour and a half. If you're going to ask what i did to the money, i spent $550+ on shoes/clothes, and the rest i gave to them on their birthdays.
Straight GRIMES.

So my friend lives three houses away from me, and we all live in a culdesac. I remember it was around 9:00 a.m. during spring break, and i walked to his house. No one was home so i walked into the garage and his moms car was home, but no one was inside. His mom treated me as if i was one of her son, so anyways i got in the car on the passenger side and found an envelope in the glove department. Now, this was a fat orange sealed air cushioned one (the one with the bubbles inside) and so i opened it up, and there was a whole bunch of five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. I ran home, and went straight to my second room which is located downstairs -- closed the door, and got the counting. In the envelope there was $600+ dollars. Later that evening, his mom and the two dudes that are my "boys" are sweating, looking around in the garage/house for an "envelope" that his mom had misplaced because it was the money that they needed to pay this man that was going to repair their (where i got the envelope from) red pontiac. I helped them search for this envelope that was misplaced for about an hour and a half. If you're going to ask what i did to the money, i spent $550+ on shoes/clothes, and the rest i gave to them on their birthdays.

Your going to hell for that one...

So my friend lives three houses away from me, and we all live in a culdesac. I remember it was around 9:00 a.m. during spring break, and i walked to his house. No one was home so i walked into the garage and his moms car was home, but no one was inside. His mom treated me as if i was one of her son, so anyways i got in the car on the passenger side and found an envelope in the glove department. Now, this was a fat orange sealed air cushioned one (the one with the bubbles inside) and so i opened it up, and there was a whole bunch of five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. I ran home, and went straight to my second room which is located downstairs -- closed the door, and got the counting. In the envelope there was $600+ dollars. Later that evening, his mom and the two dudes that are my "boys" are sweating, looking around in the garage/house for an "envelope" that his mom had misplaced because it was the money that they needed to pay this man that was going to repair their (where i got the envelope from) red pontiac. I helped them search for this envelope that was misplaced for about an hour and a half. If you're going to ask what i did to the money, i spent $550+ on shoes/clothes, and the rest i gave to them on their birthdays

That's stealing, not luck.

grin.gif

I was riding my bike on my way to another town when some idiot in the passenger seat stuck part of herself out the window and yelled "Get the F off theroad!" 2 crisp 20s fall out of her hoodie pocket. Thank you
happy.gif

wsdesigner14 wrote:
So my friend lives three houses away from me, and we all live in a culdesac. I remember it was around 9:00 a.m. during spring break, and i walked to his house. No one was home so i walked into the garage and his moms car was home, but no one was inside. His mom treated me as if i was one of her son, so anyways i got in the car on the passenger side and found an envelope in the glove department. Now, this was a fat orange sealed air cushioned one (the one with the bubbles inside) and so i opened it up, and there was a whole bunch of five, ten, and twenty dollar bills. I ran home, and went straight to my second room which is located downstairs -- closed the door, and got the counting. In the envelope there was $600+ dollars. Later that evening, his mom and the two dudes that are my "boys" are sweating, looking around in the garage/house for an "envelope" that his mom had misplaced because it was the money that they needed to pay this man that was going to repair their (where i got the envelope from) red pontiac. I helped them search for this envelope that was misplaced for about an hour and a half. If you're going to ask what i did to the money, i spent $550+ on shoes/clothes, and the rest i gave to them on their birthdays

That's stealing, not luck.

grin.gif

Word.Not only that but stealing from your friends and from a lady that treated you like her son.I don't even mind people stealing and robbing but to dothat to some one who trust in you is disgusting.Anything for a quick buck though I guess
eyes.gif

the other day at basketball practice i made a full court shot and got so excited i ran around the gym and out into the fourier, and by the gym doors i found a5 dollar bill

hella dirty

Back
Top Bottom