Post Your Motorcycle

She’s been my therapist the last 5 years.
58ABDE25-B34A-44D3-9BBF-A4A5536FA9D1.jpeg

HAVE BEEN STOCKPILING PARTS ALL WINTER FOR THE BIKE TO INSTALL COME SPRING. HAVE YET TO INSTALL THE TERMIGNONI EXHAUST AND SUPERCORSA TIRES. HAVE SINCE ADDED NEW WINDSCREEN, THROTTLE SPACER, OIL/FILTER, MOTUL 600 BRAKE FLUID, NEW D.I.D. CHAIN, TO THE STOCKPILE.

IF YOU GUYS COULD CHOOSE BETWEEN THE PANIGALE 1199R OR A BASE PANIGALE V4, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE? TRYNA SEE SOMETHING.

IF YOU GUYS COULD CHOOSE BETWEEN THE PANIGALE 1199R OR A BASE PANIGALE V4, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE? TRYNA SEE SOMETHING.
Base always when it comes to performance bikes. Most of the population can not, and will not, run a performance bike to its fullest potential. Hell, most of us would barely be pushing a ninja 400 to the limit, especially on the street.

but for Starbucks hardpark points, always get the best.

That's a tough choice. I have a track only 1098s with all the goodies, but when a friend let me ride his Desmo, I felt like a rock star. The V4 is so much fun if the track will let you use the power. Plus I'd be afraid of breaking all the nice parts on the R.

some sexy *** bikes in here do yall get female attention on a bike or naw :lol: i always been race cars but dam bikes seem cool
pop a wheelie on a mf

Back
Top Bottom