Post Your Motorcycle

the 500s are beautiful bikes.

i prefer da red honda tho

idk why, I want a husky or Ktm. Maybe because they always pull away from me like I’m standing still at the track. :lol:

I feel like that would be perfect with two sets of wheels and chains, I could do all I want to do with it.

you ever ride one? I feel like it should fly with 45 hp and 275 pounds.

I don’t feel like getting a straight up race bike and dealing with alternators and headlights and all that to make it street legal. I feel like this is a good compromise.

the husky/Ktm shop here will sumo anything you want too for even cheaper than ordering the parts yourself.

idk why, I want a husky or Ktm. Maybe because they always pull away from me like I’m standing still at the track. :lol:

I feel like that would be perfect with two sets of wheels and chains, I could do all I want to do with it.

you ever ride one? I feel like it should fly with 45 hp and 275 pounds.

I don’t feel like getting a straight up race bike and dealing with alternators and headlights and all that to make it street legal. I feel like this is a good compromise.

the husky/Ktm shop here will sumo anything you want too for even cheaper than ordering the parts yourself.
I agree with your decision tho.

the beauty for me in the ktm/husky is the bike feels lighter and the weight feels very low in the bike compared to the honda where the weight feels higher in the chassis.

Yeah I rode a buddies fe450, but only in the dirt i hate riding pavement :lol:

the thiing with those bikes is they are dual sports so come a little tame from the factory but it should still be more than enough power for you.

i would say go for it

1634611384427.png

these headlights and blue hubs are so seksy

I agree with your decision tho.

the beauty for me in the ktm/husky is the bike feels lighter and the weight feels very low in the bike compared to the honda where the weight feels higher in the chassis.

Yeah I rode a buddies fe450, but only in the dirt i hate riding pavement :lol:

the thiing with those bikes is they are dual sports so come a little tame from the factory but it should still be more than enough power for you.

i would say go for it

1634611384427.png

these headlights and blue hubs are so seksy

yeah dude, I don’t need the fastest bike out or anything. I’m not going pro anytime soon. I just want something to rip at the tiny track by my house and ride around on on the street and slap the dirt wheels on and take to the trails.

tame is fine, my bike now has like 27hp :lol: my buddies dual sport has 50 and feels like the fastest thing ever to me.

yeah that thing is :pimp: that would be a bike I probably wouldn’t out grow either.

I’m gonna put one more season on with my bike start shopping for one of those I think.

2.0_zpsp2shmizv.jpg

yeah i think my 450 and 300 both have about 50ish

was around the neighborhood and hit 3rd gear on the 300 felt like it was going to rip away from me its fassstttttttt

Yeah dude, I mean I’m new to bikes but when you got the front wheel floating in 3rd that’s a good feeling.

I’ll swap bikes with my boy and that thing is a whole different world. But he likes my bike too because it’s on 17s and nimble af.

how you liking the gasgas? We got a dealer about an hour away that sells them. :nerd:

I’m going to go to vegas this winter and rent a 300 tpi bike and see what the 2 stroke life is all about.
i absolutely love it to be honest

its sooo much fun on the trails, so nimble which is helpful on hill climbs where i wanna change my line

and the power in a 2 stroke can be found in any gear kind of, for example if i'm in 3rd and kinda low on power i'll give it some clutch bring up the rpm's and i have enough power to get thru stuff

when you ride one offroad you will realize how beautiful two strokes are

Dope :pimp:

i’m gonna go ride one in January I’m thinking. I want a two stroke before they are illegal everywhere and the simplicity is nice too.

they have 200s and 300s. If I got one I’d probably just go 300 and not beat around the bush so I’m gonna rent a 300.

Almost December and the weather is still nice enough to go eat **** in the woods. :rofl:

tried to hit a rut today like I had some knobbies on or something and the front tire just kept going straight while I had it turned at full lock and low sided at like 30 mph into some mud. :lol: the klx is a tank. Forks are still straight and all.

i was riding my boys wr today half the day. Fun bike but even less power than mine.
C0EFB8E5-7FA5-4FC9-8F06-6081536B97B4.jpeg

New Panigale V4 is looking delicious.

I remember someone in my riding course saying Royal Enfield bikes have trash quality but other than that one dude's opinion I know nothing about them. The Royal Enfield 650 SG and 350 stealth black look nice to me.

all the new Ducatis are looking :pimp: it's gonna be rough getting them here I think. Ducati basically told my wife they will just show up whenever and who knows what you'll get. :lol:

I don't think royal enfield is necessarily trash. it's just when you compare it to all the other offerings it doesn't stack up.

Some Ducati heat

Attachments

• 14250464-C9D6-42B4-B480-35484B31FA03.jpeg
    14250464-C9D6-42B4-B480-35484B31FA03.jpeg
    252 KB · Views: 12
  • 025C8C59-F5ED-4767-9290-86DF31684248.jpeg
    025C8C59-F5ED-4767-9290-86DF31684248.jpeg
    430.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 2C5D7CCF-4588-48A1-858D-16FF2B13DBBC.jpeg
    2C5D7CCF-4588-48A1-858D-16FF2B13DBBC.jpeg
    371.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 941C2BCB-43C2-4312-86E7-66499CE5B98C.jpeg