Post Your Motorcycle

My goal is to eventually get rid of my yamaha 450 and get a honda crf450L dual sport but mainly for offroad

1633123969736.png

but obbiously remove the mirros :lol:

but i need that gas tank

and probably get some custom wheels.

I ordered some custom made billet wheels for the bike im getting tomorrow that's what I'm most excited for tbh :lol:
red anodized hubs and all black spokes/nipples.

That’s what the dude I was riding with at the track said about his Ktm too. Checked the valves once and rides the hell out of it.

I want so many bike man. I’d like a two stroke for the sake of having a two stroke and a 450 to track.

those 450l are sick man, that would be a good candidate to convert too.

I’d have to convert it to ride on the street almost. They are tall boys and I’m short af. I could do it but it with mx wheels but would get old fast.

They come with an 18 inch rear tire which is what’s called an enduro tire

I’m other news dealership called me and said bike won’t be ready tomorrow
inshallah next week

My goal is to eventually get rid of my yamaha 450 and get a honda crf450L dual sport but mainly for offroad

1633123969736.png

but obbiously remove the mirros :lol:

but i need that gas tank

and probably get some custom wheels.

I ordered some custom made billet wheels for the bike im getting tomorrow that's what I'm most excited for tbh :lol:
red anodized hubs and all black spokes/nipples.
Do forget the mods to let it breathe better. You can get it into 450R territory pretty easily if I’m remembering correctly.

That’s what scares me off about the 450s. I don’t have time for that. My wife got a job at bmw/Ducati motorcycles though so I can use their shop they said or they can do work on the side for me.

A two stroke I could rebuild in the winter and a dual sport makes no power but I only have to change the oil.

an electric bike would be sick. You could go all sorts of places you shouldn’t go around here but no one could hear you so f it.
Kawasaki kx85 big wheel. That’s a good beginner Supermoto mini bike. They’re cheap, smokers, tall enough if you’re a shorter rider. And parts are plentiful.

aprilia sr50 if you really wanna get into some street trouble without looking suspicious. Also very open to mods

any of the bigger 125 smokers. Although the prices on them are rising because of the new laws that are being put into place.

And any of the KTMs, because they’re the Best always and forever.

That sr50 is sick. :lol:

whatever I grab next I’ll probably end up with a 125 after I upgrade my klx and look for something used maybe. Before all that I need leathers and a trailer. :lol: **** man.

That sr50 is sick. :lol:

whatever I grab next I’ll probably end up with a 125 after I upgrade my klx and look for something used maybe. Before all that I need leathers and a trailer. :lol: **** man.
Im with you man. I need a truck, bad. I have my cyber truck on reserve but that Ford maverick is looking real nice at that price point. I just need something to lug motorcycles around.

150sx KTM homie. Orange is the way.

Im with you man. I need a truck, bad. I have my cyber truck on reserve but that Ford maverick is looking real nice at that price point. I just need something to lug motorcycles around.

150sx KTM homie. Orange is the way.

bruh I was thinking the same exact thing. But tbh I’ll probably just tow it with my gti. I don’t really want to drive a pickup on the regular again. For the price though why not.

I’m gonna focus on the track now. I can make it easy enough, if I’m being honest with myself I don’t have time for both. Once I quit my job in 3 years game on. :pimp:

81BFB8D4-13BE-4F14-A160-904918E2FEF2.jpeg

Im back on 2 wheels after selling my Honda CBR 600RR a few years ago. My first time riding a cruiser style bike. Loving it so far. Got a good deal on this 2017 Triumph Bonneville Bobber and couldn’t pass it up. Only downside is the tiny gas tank but I’m just messing around town on the weekends so it should be ok for now.

Well ladies and gents
I present to you the gasgas ec300
Theres a couple things I would change but due to covid cutting short supplies and elongating delivery this is the final product and after 1.5hr in the dirt I really do enjoy the way this machine works

favorite part of the bike are the plastics conversion (i hated the white & wanted it blooded out) and the red anodized hubs r beautiful

175CC6B2-3F0C-4E49-A358-58550566D69F.jpeg
BBA366E6-2F79-4FC9-AB4E-3A9BE59033AB.jpeg
B766379B-9A50-4A11-A553-7967FDA15F9D.jpeg

Good catch I didn’t even realize it was a conversion.

all in all good day at the track until a collision and two high sides. One dude had airbags and got up 2 seconds later. The other dude was knocked out for 20 minutes and went to the hospital but he’ll be good they think.

people were riding a little too hard today I think because it’s the last day of the season.

Man, they all camped there and were having a big *** end of the year party the night before.

some of these people come from pretty far away. A dude in my group rode out 6 hours from South Dakota.

a couple dudes came up from spirit lake iowa that work for Indian with absolutely trashed ftr’s that they track, they said they paid less than 6k for them brand new. Dude low sided it first time he rode it on the track at BIR. :lol:

it’s fun af man, I mean it got real when I saw a guy leave in an ambulance but he’ll be ok. All these dudes and girls are super chill. Just happy to get new people into the sport. Everyone is quick to give you their number and try to plug you with some cheap gear or parts or whatever you need.

Rumble Rumble you know anyone running a converted fe501s?

I was ripping off road last night and realized I don’t want a 350 pound 701.

I’d just get some forged tubeless wheels for sumo duty and go back and forth. I wouldn’t want to be swapping brake calipers though if the stock can’t handle the track.

Rumble Rumble you know anyone running a converted fe501s?

I was ripping off road last night and realized I don’t want a 350 pound 701.

I’d just get some forged tubeless wheels for sumo duty and go back and forth. I wouldn’t want to be swapping brake calipers though if the stock can’t handle the track.
the 500s are beautiful bikes.

i prefer da red honda tho

Back
Top Bottom