Post Your Motorcycle

Just seen this really really small bike. not a cbr, not a kawi.  (much smaller in height and length... but wider tires then a cbr)

white with gold front forks. 

Any idea what it is by the description? i'll try to pass by the same spot and get a pic.

Nvm...must have been a Honda Grom

anyone ever ride one?

Last edited:
I want a Grom so bad. Damb things are so fun. If i can find one for less than 2500 its copped early.

Alright NT, I've made my mind up. I'm going to keep my frame, engine, and ****** for some day 20 years from now when someone I know wants to build a bike. Or so whenever an engine of mine gives out I can rebuild the EVO (best V Twin ever). But by June I'm gonna try and buy an FXR.

I'm looking to learn how to ride in the near future.. What do you guys think of they harley Street 500 and 750?

Last edited:
The grom looks fun, but I don't know who Honda's market is with it. It seems more like novelty bike.

Hello weekend

What's up yall

I got my M about 2 years ago and put off getting a bike at the time because insurance was expensive.  Now the weather's getting nice again for the year and I'm looking around at some possible bike's.  I'm thinking small, between a used ninja 250 or one of the new yzf r3's.

Any opinions or advice you guys can throw my way is appreciated.

What's up yall

I got my M about 2 years ago and put off getting a bike at the time because insurance was expensive.  Now the weather's getting nice again for the year and I'm looking around at some possible bike's.  I'm thinking small, between a used ninja 250 or one of the new yzf r3's.

Nothing less than a 600, I always give this advice and the people who end up getting 250's always want a bigger bike in less than 5 months.

Last edited:
What's up yall

I was in the same space as you about a month ago. I don't recommend a 250 at all and an R3 is great but why pay a high amount for a bike you'll want to replace in 6-12 months. If you want to start small look at 300-400 (maybe a 500 which will have 470cc) used and then work your way up. Depending on how much you ride and your abilities you'll move up to a bigger bike soon and with less of a liability.

Just my opinion tho.

Nothing less than a 600, I always give this advice and the people who end up getting 250's always want a bigger bike in less than 5 months.

There is some truth to this, but I think it depends on multiple factors. I'm enjoying my 300 and feel like I could use the power of a 600, but then again I'm still in break in period and haven't really pushed it. However I think I will be buying a 600/750 around late fall/early winter.

Best thing is to ride within your abilities.

Both the ducati and ninja are nice guys
pimp.gif

And I would definitely go with a 600 but motorcycle insurance is straight highway robbery if you live around toronto. I'm 21, completely clean record and no one will insure me for anything higher then 300 until 25.

Both the ducati and ninja are nice guys:pimp:

And I would definitely go with a 600 but motorcycle insurance is straight highway robbery if you live around toronto. I'm 21, completely clean record and no one will insure me for anything higher then 300 until 25.

Damn that's expensive. I pay $60 a month and I have a terrible record.

jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited How you liking the zx6r? Heard good things. I'm thinking about getting the ninja 650r for my next bike, but also debating on FZ6R and FZ-07 too.

Looks beautiful btw, love the color choice.

Last edited:
jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited How you liking the zx6r? Heard good things. I'm thinking about getting the ninja 650r for my next bike, but also debating on FZ6R and FZ-07 too.

Looks beautiful btw, love the color choice.

I thought I wouldn't like it much going from a liter bike back to the 600 range. But honestly the extra punch this 636 has is phenomenal. Unlike the R6 it packs immediate response in mid range RPMS and this thing ABSOLUTELY hugs the road. While I did have fun on my 1000rr I am 100% satisfied with this bike and the experience it gives.

I thought I wouldn't like it much going from a liter bike back to the 600 range. But honestly the extra punch this 636 has is phenomenal. Unlike the R6 it packs immediate response in mid range RPMS and this thing ABSOLUTELY hugs the road. While I did have fun on my 1000rr I am 100% satisfied with this bike and the experience it gives.

Awesome review. That's pretty much what other experts say about the bike. If I'm gonna go supWe sport route someday, this won't be overlooked.

Back
Top Bottom